Chapter 14 - Christian

She is playing games with me!

Starting with her sexy as fuck dress. I almost haul her back to her apartment and fuck her until she can't walk.

In the car, she deliberately put my hand between her boobs. I just realized my previous dates are plastic boobs when she told me. I mean I know they are fake, but I didn't realize if it was all of them. Really? All of them?

I know Merry's boobs are real. From the soft of her boobs, the way they moving— fuck! I need to concentrate on the press. I will look like an idiot if I keep thinking about Merry's boobs while the press ask me questions.

"Give us some pose Christian Meredith!" Shouts the press.

We both stop and smile at the camera. Merry looks at me with her secret smiles. What now?

"Sorry" she laughs at the camera and wipes something from my cheek. Her lipstick. She deliberately kissed me before we came out of the car. They laugh, some even shouts to Merry "it's okay Mer, he looked more handsome with that lipstick." They take more pictures of us. Ready to blind us with the blitzes.

I whisper to her ear "you really want to challenge me, Merry?" She spares me a glance and smiles to the camera. I take it as a yes. Fine! You asked for this...

"Christian how is your new album with Meredith?" The press asks me.

"It's going well. We're going to the recording next week, and afterwards the MV"

"Spill the tea for us about the project" another press asks.

I chuckle, "what do you want to know? Except to sing the song, I think we can answer it, right baby?"

Merry snaps her head to me, surprised, but in a flick of a second her composure is back. "Yeah. I think so" she answers.

"Are you two dating? Christian just called you baby right now?"

Meredith laughs "no we're not. He is too playboy for me" she wrinkles her nose.

"Are you planning to pursue her, Christian?"

I chuckle "I do.. well, I am now. But she is playing hard to get, guys. I think I need the fans to help me" I kiss her head. She just smiles and shakes her head. Trying to show the press that I'm just messing with her.

"Where will the MV take?"

"I'm planning to shoot it on the island. But we still need to ask the production team. Last time they told me they still trying to manage everything"

"Island? Where is it? Maldives or Bora-bora?"

I chuckles and shakes my head "nah.. we're going to my private island, right baby?" I squeeze Merry waist. She looks at me surprised. This time she doesn't disguise it "you have an island? I didn't know"

"Well now you do. I haven't named it yet. What about we named it after you?" I tease her and the press laugh.

"He is crazy" Merry tells the press. "C'mon. The event will start in any minute" she says. We already talked about this. That we're going to answer the press max in 10 mins. And then, one of us will stop it.

"Okay bye guys" I say to the press. When we start to walk, the press ask us to pose one more time.

"Can you pose in a more intimate one? Ethan Hall kissed his girlfriend earlier. We need yours too Christian"

Meredith just opens her mouth when I snap "sure" before she can react, I pull her waist to me. She's been torturing me with her boobs. Kept brushing it secretly to me during the interview. It's time for the payback, sweetheart!