Chapter 67 -Meredith

Ian and I already devoured each other in the hall. I don't know how we make it to the room. Ian pushes me to the door. My body closes the door behind me and Ian locks it. Our mouths are still devouring each other.

"I want you in nothing but the engagement ring" he says huskily. His teeth already bite the fabric of my dress and yank it down. One of my boobs spilled out from the dress. Ian's eyes go even darker, like he couldn't get enough of me. He licks the skin and sucks my nipple "Ian" I moan. His hands work to take off my dress. My hands frantically take off his suit and pants. It's always like this. Like we couldn't get enough of each other.

Ian pulls back and looks at me from head to toe. The only sounds I can hear in our breathing. "You are so perfect Merry and you are mine" he says huskily. He takes my hand and kisses my ring. His eyes on me. I feel myself getting wet. It's dripping maybe.

"I'm yours Ian... forever yours" and he descends to kiss me thoroughly. "Do you trust me baby?" He asks and I nod "always..."

He takes the belt from my dress. It's a silky fabric and it's attached with the clip to the dress. So I can use it with or without it.

Ian takes it off from the dress and covers my eyes with it. He blindfolded me. My breath is getting harder, and I can feel Ian too.

"Feel me Merry, don't think... just feel" he says huskily and he starts to kiss my body. From my forehead to my nose, tracing to my ear and he licks the earlobe, to the bottom of my ear all the way to my neck. God, his mouth feels like electricity through all my body. He skips my mouth. His mouth travels down to my shoulder and chest, goes to his favorite part of my body, my boobs. He cups my boobs with his hands and pushes it together to the middle. He licks them and grazes his whisker to my nipples.

"Ian, don't stop. that's so good.." I moan. I feel my legs are like jelly. I can hear him chuckling. "Never baby... never" and he sucks my nipples so hard. I scream in pleasure. "You really like it huh?" He says. I can feel his smile in my skin.

"I love it" I say. I lean back to the wall. I don't have any strength to hold myself steady.

He goes down to my flat tummy, licks it and kisses it all the way down to my tight. Tracing all the way to my knee and foot. He kisses my foot and goes to the other foot all the way up back to my tight. I know the next place but Ian takes his time with my legs. Or maybe he just does this on purpose. The anticipation kills me.

"Ian..." I whimper. He chuckles "yes baby?"

"What are you waiting for?" I say breathlessly.

"I don't know what you mean baby" his hand slowly massages my clit. Damn him!

"Ian!" I say desperately. "Eat me!"

He chuckles "yes mam" and finally he puts his mouth on my pussy. It just takes a few licks for me to come. I come so hard and fall to Ian. He catches me and lifts me. My eyes still blindfolded.

The next thing I know he puts me on the bed and climbs on top of me based on the movement of the bed.

He takes both of my hands to the top of my head. I don't know what happened, Ian doesn't move for a while, but his breaths are getting harder. "God, Merry... you look so perfect under me like this"

I smile. From his voice I know he is so turned on. "What are you waiting for Ian? Claim me, mark me. I'm yours". His breaths are getting more erratic. He is so turned on. I bend my knee. I know he is on top of me, so it means his balls and cock near my thigh.

I'm right. My knee touch his balls and he hisses "stop that Merry"

"Why?" I laugh.

"I'm a second away from coming" but I don't stop "then come inside me, fiancé. I want to feel you, your cock and —" suddenly Ian thrust inside me. "Ian..." I moan. We have sex everyday. Literally every day, but whenever his cock thrusts inside me I always feel full.