Chapter 23 - Christian

She is so fucking perfect. I look at her from my screen. Merry is doing her scene alone. Walking on the beach, singing and twirling. She looks so free and beautiful. With her white beach dress, I can still see her curves from the blue bikini she is wearing. And my dick is hard. Fuck! I need to make my dick back into appropriate position or else, the camera will catch on my dick and that's not funny.

But I can't help it. It fees like I couldn't get enough of her. I came 5 times last. Crazy! Will I ever get enough of her?

She looks deeply at the camera pretends that is me. And she smiles. God... her smile. How can a simple can make me lost in her?

***

"Ian... oh my God..." she closes her eyes. I bury my face in her hair. We're just have another sex on the beach after the staff went back to the mainland.

Merry was scandalous when I started to strip her, but in the end she was the one who hastily took off her bikini and my trunk. I like the way she is so impatient to make us naked. She told me she loved to have skin to skin contact with me. And I do too. Her skin is so soft.

"Ian... we need a shower" she is still panting. "Why? I like you sweaty. It's so sexy" I joke.

She giggles. Even her giggle is so sweet. "Yeah but my body is covered with sands right now" I pull back and look at her. She is right the sands almost cover her full body. I laugh and pull her up.

"I want to shower now" she takes our clothes and walks to the house. I follow her, but she stops me "alone! I need to clean all the sands"

"I can help you" I say. Last night we took a shower together, also this morning. I love to help her take a shower.

"No. You just pay attention to my boobs and pussy. You neglect the other part of my body" she complains

"No!! I pay attention to your boobs, pussy and ass. Don't forget your sexy ass!" I protest back. And her face flush.

"Just stay there!" She kisses me and runs to the room.

"Call me if you need a help, baby!" I shout to her. And I look down. She took my swim trunk. She left me naked here. Nice excuse! I grin "Merry!" I get inside to the house.

***

Merry is cooking steak for me only with the bikini (my request).

"I'm not a great cook, Ian. So bear with my food okay" she laughs. I come behind her and hold her waist. I kiss her neck "it's okay, as long as you are my dessert" she laughs and pushes me with her ass "go! I need to focus!"

She is so relax. I really like it that I can make her laugh like this. My phone rings.

"Hush! Go take your phone!" She says.

"Okay okay!" I laugh and walk. She takes my hand, tip toes and kisses me. I grin widely to my phone. I look at it and all my smile gone. It's Helen.

I sit on the outdoor terrace. I lost in my thought. Why all of sudden she is trying to call me? She agreed with my mom to send me to Europe back then. She should be happy now that I don't come back to her for anything.

Merry hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek. "Hey, where have you been?" She whispers to me. I look at her and kiss her.