Chapter Four

After I finished eating dinner and got ready for bed, I decided to text Ric and see how he was doing.

Me: Hey Ric, it's Violet from the library.

It took him .3 seconds to reply, seeing his name light up my screen made me so happy.

Ric: Oh hey. What's up?

Me: Nothing really. School starts in two days and I'm dreading every bit of it.

Ric: Aw, how come?

Me: Just not mentally ready for it, ha

Ric: I understand that. Oh and before I forget, you can use this as your contact photo for me until we can get a picture together.

My jaw dropped when I saw the photo, it was him sitting on a motorcycle.

Me: Dang, that's an impressive photo.

Ric: Ha, thanks.

We texted until 11 o'clock when it was time for us to go to bed. It felt good talking to him, it was like he understood things about me that I couldn't. He made me feel free, like I was walking on white, fluffy clouds.

I felt sleep consume me and I let it while I dreamt of Ric. In the dream, Ric took me on his motorcycle and we went on a date to every bookstore within a twenty mile radius of town. It was absolutely amazing. Whenever I found a book that I wanted, Ric bought it, regardless of the price. He explained that he wanted me to be happy, I loved every minute of it, even if it was just a dream. Ric made me so happy, I was so excited to see him again. I couldn't wait.