Chapter Fifty Nine

~ The next day ~

Ah today was the day I would get my wedding dress. Mom and Sarah were coming to get me in an hour. I looked over at Ric, he was getting ready to go now. "Ric?" "Yeah baby?" I hugged him as he tied his shoes. "I love you so much. No matter what suit you get, you're going to look beyond handsome." He blushed then kissed me gently. "I love you so much too. And regardless of what dress you wear, you're always going to be my drop dead gorgeous wife." We held each other until Damon arrived.  "I'll call you when I'm headed home." Ric kissed me again before walking out the door, "Okay. I love you." He smiled, "I love you so much more Vi."

For the next hour, I distracted myself from missing Ric. I walked over to the crib that dad surprised us with the other day, it was homemade and was so pretty. I looked down at my stomach, "Just a little bit longer until we get to meet you baby girl." Sarah texted me about five minutes later saying they were here so I walked out the house and locked it.

"There she is. The gorgeous bride to be." My mom announced as I walked to the car. "Hi mom. Hi Sare bear." Sarah was sitting behind the driver's seat. She knew not to mention the whole teacher thing yet. "Hi." They replied. I took a deep breath, "Let's do this." With that my mom pulled out of the driveway and drove.

On the way there, they asked me a bunch of questions. "Are you scared?" Mom asked. I shrugged, "I mean yeah but it's worth it. I love him more than life itself." "Then that's all that matters." Mom smiled. Sarah chimed in with an another question, "Have you guys thought about baby names?" "No actually, not yet. We've been distracted with planning the wedding." She smirked at me as we rode.

About an hour later, we arrived at the store. It was a cute little boutique, I already loved it. "Hi welcome to Ashley Grace Bridal. Do you have an appointment?" The receptionist greeted us as we walked in. Mom spoke up, "Yes, it's for my daughter Violet." Motioning to me. "Great. Follow me."

The one perk of my cast was that it was a pretty short case so I could still walk without being totally uncomfortable. "Jess will be with you shortly." The receptionist went back to the front desk. So we browsed for a bit until Jess got there. "I'm looking for a Ms. Violet." I stepped forward, "That would be me." She smiled then looked at mom and Sarah. "I'm going to talk to her for a bit and then we can pick out some dresses for her. Okay?" They nodded before having a seat.

Jess walked me to a dressing room. "So Violet?" I looked up at her, she was wearing very tall high heels while I was wearing ballet flats. "Yes?" We sat down, "Tell me about your groom." I blushed, "He is my everything. We met the weekend before I started school and it was love at first sight. When I found out that I was pregnant and told him, he was beyond ecstatic. I can't imagine my life without him." Jess smiled, "Baby boy or girl?" I rubbed my stomach, "Baby girl." Jess awed, "So what kind of style are we thinking?" I took a breath, "Something vintage and bohemian romantic. I love lace and a hint of sparkle." Jess got up, "Stay here and we'll find some dresses for you." I nodded as she walked out.

This was actually happening. I was actually going to marry the love of my life in exactly a week. I couldn't wait.