Chapter Twenty Six

After getting ready for bed, I looked up at Ric. "Come here." I motioned him over to the foot of the bed since he moved the chest to the other side of the room. "What is it Vi?" He asked as I positioned myself so I was laying on my stomach facing him.

I looked up at him, "Do you trust me?" "Of course I do." He replied as he watched me. I rubbed my hand against the slight bulge in his jeans. Ever so gracefully, I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants before sliding them down. "Vi..?" He whispered, unsure of what I was doing. I grinned as I kissed his enlarging boner through his boxers, he groaned softly.

I could hear his breathing increase as I slowly pulled down his underwear. His manhood was fully exposed, not fully hard yet. I gently took hold of it and kissed the tip, Ric's knees buckled when my lips connected with it. "Oh shit." He bit his lower lip as he held my hair out of the way. His member harden in my hands as I took him in.

He moaned my name as I pleasured him. "Oh God yes, Vi." I licked him from base to tip as I looked up at him. He seemed to really like it so I went down as far as my gag reflex would allow.

After a few minutes, I felt something warm and thick trickle down my throat. He came, so I swallowed it then kissed his throbbing erection. "Your turn." Ric grinned as he stripped the rest of the way. I was still in my clothes from school.

He flipped me over so I was now laying on my back. I watched as he kissed down my chest and removed my top. His hands traced my bra, I bit my lip. He unclasped it and tossed it aside before kissing my exposed skin. His lips danced across my skin as he toyed with my chest, making me moan softly.

He continued for a bit before kissing down to my stomach. I watched him, he kissed the waistband of my very tight leggings. "Someone's excited." He grinned as he ran his fingers along my forming wet spot. I bucked my hips as he kissed it, making me more and more turned on.

I looked at him as he kissed lower until his lips met mine. "Oh yes." Just then, I felt his tongue against my bare skin, making me jump with pleasure. His tongue glided against my pulsating nether regions. God, it felt amazing. Finally, I couldn't wait and climaxed a few minutes later.

Ric climbed into bed and I straddled him. "Are you sure?" He asked one last time. "Yes." I blushed as I slowly went down. We both moaned as he entered me. I leaned forward and kissed him as I slowly starting hopping up and down. Ric sat up as we kissed and our bodies connected.

His member felt so amazing inside, it felt like Heaven. I continued until I felt my second orgasm approaching. "I'm gonna.." I moaned, holding Ric close. He shushed me with a kiss as our climaxes arrived. There was no stopping it.

After finishing, I flopped onto the bed in exhaustion. "That was amazing." Ric blushed, kissing my cheek. "Definitely." I giggled, snuggling into his welcoming arms. And with that, we both fell asleep. Peaceful and never felt happier.