Chapter Sixty Three

I looked at mom, "You're crazy." She laughed as she took a sip of her tequila. "It's not every day that you get to throw a bachelorette party for your daughter." I laughed as I wondered what Damon and Stefan were gonna do for Ric.

"Damon what the hell are you doing?" Ric had a sack over his head so he was unable to see. "Just trust us buddy." The two brothers set Ric in a chair. "Seriously guys. What are you doing?" He asked before Damon removed the hood. "Happy bachelor party!" Stefan and Damon yelled, taking the cover off of Ric to reveal the Salvatore mansion filled with cheering women. All Ric could do was chuckle.

Since we were at a restaurant, mom ordered us cheese fries to share. I was allowed to eat them but unfortunately in moderation. As we ate I asked her some questions about marriage. "Is it scary?" She smiled, stroking my hand. "Absolutely but at the end of the day, knowing that you're never going to be alone is the best feeling in the world." I smiled, "Any advice?" She chuckled, "Just remember to breathe. Ric will be there holding you. He loves you V and that's what matters." I couldn't help but grin the rest of the night.

Around ten, Ric called me. I walked away from mom and Sarah. "Hey. Is everything okay?" I heard him laugh and muffled music in the background. "More than okay. I get to marry you tomorrow." I giggled, "Then why did you call?" "Am I not allowed to miss you?" I giggled more, "Fair point. So what did Damon and Stefan plan for you?" "Nothing too extravagant. Just their house filled with women but that was mostly for Damon." I smiled, "Mom got me male strippers." Ric laughed, "I never thought I would ever hear that sentence in my life." I laughed too, "I never thought she would do it."We talked until we were being dragged back to our parties. We hung up after saying our I love yous.

The rest of the night flew by and it was time to go back home. "Just think V, this time tomorrow night you're going to be traveling for your honeymoon." Mom smiled as we rode home.