Chapter Seventy Three

We arrived in Paris around 8pm. Our hotel gave us the perfect view of the Eiffel tower, it was beyond romantic. I looked at Ric as he unpacked our suitcase. He glanced up at me, "Yes?" I walked over to him as he looked at me. "Lay down on the bed and close your eyes." I whispered in his ears, he did as he was told. "What are you planning Vi?" I giggled, "Trust me."

I dug through the suitcase until I found what I was looking for then got dressed. Since his favorite color was red, I bought the sexiest red lace lingerie I could find.  It accentuated every curve I had and made me feel so confident. After putting my hair in a ponytail, I carefully climbed onto the bed and straddled Ric.

"Open." I whispered in his ear and sat up. He slowly opened his eyes and his jaw dropped when he saw me. "Holy crap." He ran his hands along the lace and groaned as he hardened underneath me. "I'm all yours tonight." I grinned as he kissed me hungrily while rubbing my bra.

As we kissed, he removed my bra and his shirt and belt. The kiss lasted several more moments until we were out of breath. "Damn." I blushed badly as Ric ran his hands along my body. He looked at me, "I want you so badly, Vi." I giggled as I started grinding against him, making him groan. "Then take me." I whispered as he hurried to get my panties, his jeans and underwear off. He was already hard, making me blush badly. "Take me daddy." I moaned softly as he pleasured me with his fingers.

He smirked playfully as he toyed with me more. "Oh Ric." I moaned as he brought me closer and closer to my climax. Eventually, my body couldn't handle it and I climaxed. I blushed even more when he helped me hover over his manhood. "Ready?" He asked, I nodded as he helped me down.

He filled me with the perfect amount of gentleness and force. We moaned as I started bouncing. His hands gripped my hips and he lifted his hips up like he always had. Our moans were the only noise filling the room. The amount of pleasure was crazy as we continued.

After continuing for what felt like an eternity, we both reached our climax. It was the most intense one we had, it lasted for a while. After it settled, I looked at Ric. He cupped my face and kissed me. "I love you so much more than I can ever explain my Violet Saltzman." "And I love you so much too my Alaric Saltzman." We kissed sweetly until we both fell into a deep, blissful and amazing sleep.