Chapter Sixty Seven

The rest of the night flew by and before I knew it, it was time for Ric and I to go. I walked over to my parents, Sarah and Elijah. "Thank you guys." I hugged them all. Mom smiled, "You're welcome. Now go enjoy your honeymoon." I hugged them all again before walking to Ric. He was talking to Damon and Stefan.

"There she is." Damon smiled when I got there. "Thank you both for coming." Ric said for me. "Of course." Damon looked down at me, "You got yourself a keeper, Ric." "I know." Ric smiled at me before kissing my cheek.

We finished up our goodbyes and walked out to the car. We loaded it before we fell asleep last night. "See you all in a week." We waved as we drove off.

I looked over at Ric as he drove. "I can't believe this." He held my hand on the console. "Can't believe what, Vi?" "That this happened perfectly. That we're married." He smiled, "I love you so much Vi." "I love you so much too Ric."

We arrived at the airport an hour later. After getting through security and loading the plane, I gripped onto him. "You okay?" He looked down at me, I nodded, "I'm more than okay." He smiled as he kissed me. My stomach was still fluttering with butterflies. After our kiss, I asked him where we were going. "Where have you always wanted to go?" My eyes widened, "You're joking.. you're taking me to Europe?" He smiled, "Yep." All I could do was hug him tightly. "I love you so much." "I love you so much too Vi."

I was going to Europe with the love of my life. What could be better?