Chapter Sixty Two

The next couple of days seemed to fly by. By Thursday night, everything was ready to go. Ric and I were sharing a suitcase for our honeymoon but yet he didn't tell me where we were going. The only hint he gave was what to pack.

Since I was going to be absent for a whole week, mom called the school and lied. Bless her heart, she said that we had to go out of town for a funeral. School didn't need to know the truth, especially for Ric's sake.

When it was finally Friday, I couldn't believe this was my last official day as an Evans. Come tomorrow I was going to be a Saltzman. As we got ready, I looked over at Ric. "Babe?" He didn't say anything, he held my chin up and kissed me. I kissed back, blushing badly. The kiss lasted several more moments. "What was that for?" I giggled as he stroked my cheek. "I'm just so excited for tomorrow. I love you so much Vi." I bear hugged him, "I love you so much too Ric."

School seemed to drag on for an eternity. Once it finally ended, I had to head home to get ready. Before I left, I stopped by Ric's classroom. He smiled as I walked in, "Have fun tonight." I said, kissing his cheek. "It won't be fun without you." I playfully nudged him, "Just wait until tomorrow." He smiled, "I'll be counting down the hours." I giggled before kissing him. "I will see you later handsome." I winked seductively as I walked out leaving Ric wanting more.

As I walked outside, I was greeted by mom and Sarah. "You ready for some fun?" Mom cheered as I got in the car. "Ready as I can be." "Then let's go!" She yelled happily as she drove.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we rode in the car. "Only your favorite place growing up." Sarah smirked at me. It was a restaurant with incredible food and music. When we arrived, it was empty. "Are you sure it's open?" I asked, mom and Sarah were grinning wildly as they sat me in a chair. "Oh we're positive. Steve, James, she's here." My mom sang as two men walked out. I was so confused, "What's going on?" The men smiled and that's when I realized. "Happy bachelorette!" Sarah and mom cheered as the male strippers did their thing.