Chapter Twenty Three

I woke up about an hour later, Ric was in the bathroom showering when I got a crazy idea. I stripped and knocked on the door. "It's me, I have to go pee." I said as I enter the steamy room. "That's fine." Ric responded as I closed the door behind me.

This was insane but I liked it. I went pee before quietly opening the curtain so Ric didn't hear it. He had his back to me. I blushed badly and bit my lower lip.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked, still not knowing I was behind him. "Yeah I did." I hugged him, he jumped slightly before turning around. "What're you doing?" He blushed as I ran my hands across his chest. "Something I've wanted to do all day." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He immediately kissed me back, lifting me off the ground so I wrapped my legs around his torso.

The water covering us as we kissed. His hands were holding my butt as mine were running through his drenched hair. I loved every minute of it. The kiss continued for a while before we were both out of breath. "Damn." Ric panted, I blushed as I held him close. He gently set me down. With one hand, he slid it to my collarbone and gently stroked my soaking wet skin, making me shudder with pleasure. "Someone's a little excited." He teased me as he traced my bare body, making my breathing shallow.

"I could say the same thing about you." I breathed out. His member was rock hard as I gently stroked it. He groaned softly as I toyed with him. "You naughty girl." He said through clenched teeth. I giggled, "Just for you." His lips crashed into mine once again, far more passionately this time. It was clear we both wanted each other so Ric shut off the water and carried me back to the bedroom, still kissing me all the while.

His lips were my addiction, I needed more of them. I craved his taste, wanting more. Wanting more of him. Wanting, needing. Just he and I in this blissful, wonderful moment.