Chapter Fifty Six

The rest of the day dragged on until it was time to get ready for my date with Ric. Even though it was a pretty casual date, I still wanted to look cute so I wore a sunflower print skater dress, a black cardigan from Ric's closet and my black high top Converse on one foot because of my cast. Ric wore a bit more fitting jeans and a band tee shirt with a pair of Vans.

"Ready?" I nodded, I hated bringing my purse to movie theaters for personal reasons so I had my phone with my wallet sticker on my case with any important cards I might need. "Yeah I'm ready." Ric smiled as he carried me out to the car. I kissed him gently before he put me in the seat. He smiled as we drove.

"What movie are we going to watch?" I asked him as we walked into the theater. He showed the worker our tickets and pointed us in the right direction. "You'll see." Ric smirked as he helped me up the stairs.

The theater was practically empty except for us and two couples that were 10 rows away from us so they couldn't hear us when we talked during the previews. "I'm so glad I'm with you right now." Ric kissed my cheek, making me blush. "Me too, Ric." He smiled as he held my hand on my knee.

About ten minutes later, the movie started. I looked at him, he was grinning ear to ear. I blushed badly when I saw the name, Fifty Shades Freed. We had watched the first two a while ago and now here we were. In public, watching a sex movie.

My heart raced as I did my best to maintain my composure. One of the couples were making out then snuck out and the other one left for whatever reason as soon as the movie started. So Ric and I were totally alone now.

During the first sex scene, I bit my lower lip as I felt Ric's hand let go of mine. I shrugged it off until I felt it go higher up my leg. As his hand went higher, I felt him take my hand and rest it on his leg.

I blushed even more when I felt his hand reach my underwear. He, then, very gently rubbed the material, teasing me so I slid my hand towards him. He was rock hard through his jeans. Sneaky devil planned this, I loved it though. I looked at him as he rubbed me through my thin underwear, it felt so good. "Someone's enjoying the movie." He whispered in my ear, tracing my wet spot. I wasn't able to speak as I rubbed his boner through his jeans.

I wanted to take him right then and there but I couldn't. He was so going to pay for this later.