Chapter Forty Six

Later that evening, I had a terrible, first time panic attack. Ric was in the kitchen and I was in the living room. "Babe?" He called, I was unable to respond. He walked in, I was on the floor crying and shaking uncontrollably. I felt like my voice box was ripped out of my throat so all I could do was reach out to him. He ran to my side and held me, the shaking worsened and I couldn't stop crying. "I'm right here, you're going to be okay. I've got you." He held me extremely close and held one hand against my head.

It lasted for about ten more minutes before I was able to come to. "Ric?" My voice was shaking. "Oh thank God." He gripped me tightly as I did the same to him. Our hearts pounded in our chests. "I'm so sorry, I am so so sorry." I apologized. "You don't need to apologize, I'm just beyond glad you're okay." His cheeks were wet. "Ric.." I gently dried his cheeks with my shirt. He looked up at me since he was sitting down and I was on my knees. As I slowly started to sit back down, Ric pulled me in for a very passionate kiss. I tore his shirt off him, he looked at me. "Is this safe with you being pregnant?" "Yes. I researched it." He nodded before removing my shirt and bra.

Our lips met yet again, passionately and hungrily. I laid him down as I climbed on top of him, still kissing him. His hands yanked down my leggings and I removed them the rest of the way before removing his sweatpants. Our tongues battled for dominance as he entered me. We moaned through the kiss, loving the feeling of our bodies connecting again. Everything was slow and pure.

After our thirteen minute soul connecting experience, Ric picked me up and carried me upstairs. He set me down next the bathroom counter as he started the bath. After getting everything ready, he helped me in. Feeling nothing but peace we cuddled under our blanket of soapy bubbles.