Chapter Fourteen

The next 45 minutes seemed to drag on like a torturously slow movie. Around 10:47, Ric texted me.

Ric: I hope you're prepared 😘

I really wasn't, I was nervous and excited as I waited for him. It wasn't until 10:56 that I heard a very faint tap on one of my windows. I had my night table light on and my heart raced when I saw who it was. So, as quietly as possible, I opened it.

"Ric.." I whispered despite the fact that my parents wouldn't have heard anything. They were both extremely heavy sleepers who wore earbuds to sleep. Ric smiled as he entered my room. "Nice room." He chuckled. "Thanks." I giggled as I sat down on my bed, purposefully hiding my silk nightgown just enough to tease him a little bit. He sat down beside me and rested his hand on my upper thigh. Thank God I shaved. "I wonder what's under here." Ric smirked as he slowly removed my robe and tossed it aside.

The nightgown was rather short as it was shorter than fingertip length. The lace parts were extremely see through and the matching panties were just see through lace. "Damn." Ric blushed when he saw me. I blushed in return while his hand ran along it. His touch sent chills down my spine.

"Please don't stop." I bit my lower lip. He gently laid me down as he kissed me all over. This had to be a dream, it just had to be. I didn't care about anything else but him, this was our moment.

I got on my knees and laid him down so now I was on top. I felt his manhood throb against my skin, making me want him more. He leaned forward and kissed me. It was slow but had an unbelievable amount of passion. There were no words to describe my happiness or my love for him in that moment. And it was clear that he felt the same.

As the kiss continued, I felt him almost rip off my lingerie while I practically tore off his tee shirt and jeans. It was clear that it was going to happen again. Our souls would be intertwined with each other's and our bodies would soon become one.

"Oh Ric." I softly moaned out, clawing his back after he mounted me since he wanted to be on top first. He kissed me as our bodies connected. Our love for each other was undeniable and passionate. He made me feel emotions that I never felt before from anyone else. Ric was my forever and I was his always. I would've done anything to be with him forever, nothing was going to stop us.