Chapter Twenty Four

Ric ordered two pizzas for dinner. One cheese and one meat since I didn't like meat pizza. Before we started the movie, Ric asked me to get some soda from the store. "That's right. My bike is in the garage." I chuckled as I put on one of his shirts and my jeans and shoes. "I'll be right back." I kissed him before grabbing my purse and left.

The bike ride was only 10 minutes. I found the soda and waited in line to be checked out. "Whatcha doing with all that soda?" A voice spoke up behind me. It was Jason and Hayley. "Why does it matter to you?" I set the soda down as the cashier scanned it. "Have fun partying alone!" Jason called as I left the store.

As getting situated, I pedaled back to Ric's. "Thanks for doing that." He smiled as I striped to just his shirt and my underwear for comfort reasons. "It's no problem." "Do you mind if I just wear sweatpants?" I glanced up at him from the bed. "Ric, you're acting like I've never seen you." I giggled. "Oh yeah." He chuckled, pulling on a pair of sweats. "Ready?" He asked as he cuddled up close with the pizza on the chest at the foot of the bed. "Yep."  He pressed play as we cuddled. The movie began, it was one of my favorite movies, The Princess Bride.

After finishing that movie, we watched The Notebook. About midway through, I looked over at Ric. He paused the movie, "You okay, Vi?" He asked. I didn't respond, I gently kissed him. He pulled me close as he kissed back. It was a sweet, innocent kiss.  It was all I needed in that moment. "What was that for?" He blushed. "I love you Alaric Saltzman. So unbelievably much." "I love you so much more Violet Evans." He brushed the hair out of my eye. I snuggled in close as he resumed the movie. It was truly the perfect way to end a perfect day.