Chapter Fifty Three

Since I wasn't able to participate in gym, my teacher sent me to the library to work. As I worked, I heard a class enter. I looked to see Ric and one of his other classes. "Remember what I told you. Grab a history book and start reading." I went back to work until I heard him closer. "Well look who it is." He smiled as he sat beside me. Since we were around other people I had to refer to him as Mr. Saltzman.

"Hi Mr. Saltzman." He placed his hand on my thigh, making me blush. "Whatcha working on?" "Stupid gym work but I don't mind the distraction." I closed my notebook to look at him. Because we were surrounded by people, we had to discuss class things. "Do you understand the homework?" He asked, sliding his hand inside. All I could do was nod, watching his hand dance on my inner thigh.

"Good. If you have any questions, you know how to reach me." He rubbed me quickly before pulling away, teasing me. "Mmhmm." He smiled before standing up. "Text me." He whispered then quickly kissed my ear.

My heart pounded wildly, wanting him badly but I had to remind myself that I was still in school where he was still my teacher. He smirked before walking away to joining his class.

As I finished up my classwork, Ric texted me.

Ric: I love you so much, come by my classroom during my planning period

Me: I love you so much too. Was already planning it 😉

He smiled at me as the bell rang. I wanted him and I wanted him now.