Chapter Eleven

"Yes." I blushed as I felt his hand gently grasp mine. I looked up at him, he placed my tiny hand on his belt. "Ric?" I was blushing badly, he smiled. "That belt buckle isn't the hardest thing on me right now." He winked, I looked confused so he slid my hand lower. I let out a faint squeal when I felt it, felt him through his pants. "Y-you.." I wasn't able to finish my sentence, Ric kissed me from my lip to my jaw and landed on my sweet spot. I moaned softly as he kissed it. He continued for a few more seconds and looked at me, "Are you sure you're ready?" "Yes." I breathed out.

With that, Ric removed his socks and sneakers then removed my sandals. I was so pink when I remembered that the only thing under my romper was, well, me. He smiled as I removed his shirt and jeans, leaving him in only his underwear and me in my romper. "Someone's a little overdressed." Ric smirked as he slowly took off my romper, leaving me fully exposed. He blushed when he saw me, "You're so gorgeous, Vi." My cheeks flared up even more, I was unable to speak so I kissed him. I rolled so I was straddling him as we kissed. His hands on my bare skin sent shivers down my spine while our tongues battled for dominance.

The next eighteen minutes were filled with more love than I ever imagined. Those eighteen minutes were the best minutes of my entire life.