Prologue

This is a work of fiction. Names, charactees, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is not affliated with UST/ADMU/FEU/DLSU/UP or other universities.

Please be advised that this story contains mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for young audiences. Read at your own risk.

****
"hey do you like it??"I asked akiara who was eating her favorite snack, She look at me with a confuse expression.

"anything suits you..."she answered and continued eating, I look at briann who was peacefully reading a book.

"parang tanga naman kausap ko may sariling mundo"kausap ko sa sarili ko, napalingon silang dalawa at tinaas ang middle finger nila kaya nagtawanan na kami dun.

"You we're busy picking a dress! girl mall lang po pupuntahan natin ha???"sabi ni briann, natawa naman kami ni akiara dun.

"its not just mall..." I whispered, akiara glared at me and i started to pout again !!

"briann pasha o awa??"tanong bigla ni akiara kay briann, nagulat ako nung hawak nya na yung tennis ball !!

"ikaw na bahala dyan"sagot ni briann at nakibit balikat, nanglaki naman mata ko at tinignan si briann ng masama

"subukan mo ibato yan akiara!! sisipain kita palabas ng condo ko!!"sigaw ko, napataas naman kilay ni akiara.

"Sige akiara ibato mo na para matauhan na din"biglang salita ni briann, mas lalo nanglaki mata ko habang si akiara naman napangisi nalang dun.

I know why they are both mean !! Makikita ko kasi si paolo sa mall dahil he owned a store!! He was my ex boyfriend and he is akiara's cousin !!

Akiara glared at me and she stared to stretch and looked at me with her cold stare !! She fixed her brown curled hair first and started to fix her position.  I looked to briann and asked for help but she ignored me!

"Pasha o awa??"akiara asked briann again!! Briann looked at us with her normal expression, She smiled but rolled her eyes !!

"awa..."briann answered, I was shock when akiara throwed the ball at me! Nakaiwas naman ako at tinignan sya ng masama.

"Why you didn't pick pasha!?she will not throw the ball to me if it's pasha!!" I said, I saw akiara's lips formed into a devilish smile.

"kahit na piliin nya yung pasha I will still throw the ball to you"akiara said with her devilish smile, I rolled at her and looked at briann who was fixing her things.

"Let's go, I need to fix my bank acc" Aya ni briann kaya Dali Dali ko kinuha bag ko at ganun din si akiara but she was calm. She looked at me again and smiled devilish! She started to fix her crop top and stretch before following us to go out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aaah first time gumawa nito HAHAHAHHAAH