20

"she is fine...she didn't eat so that's why she passed out"I heard a girl said, I opened my eyes carefully.

"you are awake!"I heard akiara said and hugged me, I chuckled and ruffled her hair

reign and Mika and briann and the girls we're here too, they smiled at me so I smiled back at them and signed that I'm fine already.

"oh you are awake"kuya ash said and smiled at me, he went beside me to put the foods that he bought I think.

"paolo cooked this for you"kuya ash said and opened the bento box full of rice and vegetables, Akiara seated beside me.

kuya ash handed to akiara the bento box, briann helped me to sit. she was still quiet. she might shout on me later.

"you have to eat alot Margo"Patricia said, I smiled at her and nod.

"good thing Paolo catched you when you collapse"Cristina said with a teaseful look, I rolled my eyes at her. she smiled when she saw me rolled my eyes

"Paolo is not that bad"akiara said, my eyes winded and also reign and mika who didn't expect that.

"He is, you are just too protective"akiro said, he was leaning at the wall still wearing his basketball shorts.

"so are you letting paolo to flirt with margo na??"mika asked akiara, akiara shruggled and gave me the bento box to eat

"silent means yes"jillian said and smiled at us, akiara just nod and went outside, mika and reign's eyes winded and followed akiara "yah akiara! what was that!?"briann shouted, kuya ash chuckled and gave me the water.

I started eating while kuya ash was talking to cristina and to the girls, akiro was peacefully watching them.

"oh by the way you can go home later"akia said and smiled at me, I nodded and eated the vegatables.

"don't worry about the bill...paolo paid"akiro said, my eyes winded. the girls laughed at me and nod

"yeah he did"kuya ash agreed and smiled at me, I sigh and gave him the bento box. I finished it all though

Nakita ko phone ko sa side table kaya kinuha ko yun at nakita texts ng mga pinsans ko sa antipolo, akiara might texted them.

Addison: ate mm are you okay?? ate akiara texted us!!

Margo: I'm okay na bb !! lalabas na ako later

Addison: uuwi kami ngayon

Margo: wag na! i'm totally fine!!

Addison: hoy bruha ate aira ito, sinabi sakin ni akiara lahat. 1 week lang kami dyan

Margo: may choice paba ako??

Addison: wala !! see you

Nilapag ko na phone ko sa tabi ko, bigla naman bumukas yung pintuan at bumungad sila paolo at levi kaya lumabas na sila kuya ash dahil ang dami na pumapasok sa loob, tinaasan ako ng middle finger ni charles kaya natawa ako dun at tinaasan din sya pabalik kaya natawa na din sya at niyakap ako.

"maghire kana kasi ng katulong!"sabi ni charles at ginulo buhok ko kaya natawa na ako sakanya

"I don't have enough money to pay!!"sabat ko kaya natawa si charles at umupo sa bakanteng sofa kung nasan umupo kanina sila patricia

"Kuripot ka lang e"sabat ni levi kaya tinignan ko sya ng masama, He chuckled and seated beside charles

"Parehas lang kayo ni akiara kuripot! magbestfriend talaga"sabi ni brandon kaya natawa ako at tumango dun.