Self Sacrifice

Ranumi's POV

We all made it to the school and decided to hide for now in the bushes, seeing that there was a lot of the infected people just walking around the area looking for Keiko.

"She could be anywhere." Botan whispered as we all looked for Keiko.

"Not necessarily." Father said as he spotted the brunette haired girl as he quickly and quietly pulled her towards us, covering her mouth. "Don't scream, we're not here to hurt you. I promise." He said to her as he slowly uncover her mouth as faces us. More specifically at Botan.

"Wait, you're that girl." Keiko said to Botan,

"Keiko, have they hurt you in any way?" Botan asked her.

"I think I'm fine." She said, "Can you tell me what's going on?" Keiko asked,

"All answers will come to you in due time, but right now, these people's target is you." I said to her as I made my water mirror appear.

"Hey, you're that girl I met in the movies, am I right?" She asked and I nodded in response.

Hayami's POV

"Hurry it up!" Yusuke yelled,

"Shut up!" Kuwabara said.

We stopped in mid-run to only see a big watchtower in front of us as a big thunder was made.

"What the hell is that?" Yusuke asked,

"It's the watchtower. I'm sure that's where he is hiding." Hiei said,

"Fine! Then let's drag him out." Yusuke as we continued to keep running.

We all kept running towards the large watch tower in front of us. Suddenly my water mirror appeared.

"Ranumi, this is not a good time to talk." I answered, not looking at the mirror.

"Actually it's the perfect time to talk." Ranumi said making me look at the water mirror to see the three of them with Keiko. Yep, definitely the perfect time to talk.

"Uh-oh." I said out loud,

"What now?" Yusuke asked me as I showed him the water mirror.

"Small problem." Botan said, as they showed Keiko with them.

"Ahh! Keiko?!" Yusuke yelled in surprise to see her with them.

"We're sorry Yusuke, but we had to pick her up from school today and this time, it's not a good sign." Father said as we all stopped running for a second.

"What?" Yusuke asked,

"So that's what my premonition was." Kuwabara said

"The beast have most likely used the Makai in order to make them go after Keiko and I don't mean nicely." Ranumi said, "I'm saying that they're trying to kill her."

"Did you say kill?" Yusuke asked,

"Yes and you must get that whistle before-" Botan tried your day but was cut off by father,

"Girls watch out!" Father yelled to them, causing us to loose the connection.

"Ranumi! Father! Can you hear me?!" I said in worriedly as I tried to call them but nothing.

"I don't have a good feeling about this." Kuwabara said,

"We have to smash that whistle as fast as we can." Yusuke said as we all ran faster towards the watchtower quickly.