Stumbling Warrior

Third POV

As Hayami continued to heal Hiei's burned arm, the last member of the Rokuyukai team who hasn't fought yet trembled in fear as he backed away. Telling that Rinku should be the one who should deal with the others.

"Onna, you shouldn't waste your energy on me." Hiei said, gently lifting her chin up to look at him,

"Hiei, my fight's over. It's one on one remember." Hayami said with a small smile, "I'd rather use it to heal your arm. You're pretty much in a worst condition as I am." She looked down, still proceeding with the healing.

Hiei gently grasp both her hands, making her look up at him in confusion.

"Hayami, I can handle this." He said, caressing her cheek with his good hand, in which she leaned into his touch.

"Fine. But I'm continuing on healing you when we get back to the hotel." Hayami said, holding his injured hand,

"Sounds good to me, Onna." He said, eyes softening at her gaze.

Botan and Ranumi still giggled at the sight, mostly because they never seen Hiei's softer side and knows that he only shows it to Hayami or to Yukina. They then saw the last team member of the Rokuyukai ran away, only to be thrown back out dead.

Someone came in with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. "Oh crap, it's bright out here." The demon said stumbling towards the ring after drinking the rest of his beer.

"You're here?" Rinku asked in worry as his colleague passed him,

"Hey! Would ya tell those guys not to run away again. It's a fight to fight." He said walking towards the ring.

"Oh dear a drunk mad man has escape to the ring." Botan said,

"Who drinks alcohol before a fight?" Ranumi asked sweat dropping as she watched the drunk demon gets excited and starts to ruffle Koto. "I'm starting to get worried about this." She said,

"Agreed." Hayami said as they watched the demon stumble around the ring.

"His spirit power is a lot less than Zeru's but for some reason I've got a creepy feeling." Kuwabara said, "Watch out you guys."

"What could you possibly be worried about?" Botan said, "He's the alternate fighter and secondly he's a lush."

"Nah I don't know." He said,

'The fool may be right, something is foul. Even when he killed his teammate I couldn't feel his strength.' Hiei thought as he held Hayami's hand.

"So who's gonna take him? It hasn't been very long since the four of us fought our matches." Kuwabara said looking at his teammates. "Guess we should draw straws or something."

"Urameshi team, present your combatant." Koto said,

"All of you already fought your fights." Ranumi said,

"If you don't bring up a fighter, I will have to disqualify." Koto said,

"No, no hold on a second." Kuwabara said before turning tot he team, "I guess I have to take a toll with this fight. Unless of course if I can get Urameshi to wake up."

"That won't be necessary." Hayami said, having the whole team's attention,

"What do you mean?" Kuwabara asked,

Hayami only looked at him and pointed her finger towards the ring. Everyone turned towards the ring to see Yusuke awake.

"Well that's unexpected." Ranumi said,

"Indeed." Botan said in agreement,

"Waking up to the smell of alcohol." Yusuke said as he scratched his ear with his pinky, "Can't help but feel a touch of home. Thanks for saving a fight for me, Hayami." He said as he turned around to face her.