Jin, the Wind Master

Third POV

Both Jin and Yusuke meet in the center of the ring as they have a stare down.

"Lucky eyes ya got." Jin said until he got annoyed by the noise of the crowd. "Mmm Damn it! I can't believe the ruckus they're washing up. You can't even make a thought!" He complained before looking back at Yusuke, "Of course, I wouldn't mind if it weren't for the ears." He said pointing at his ears.

"Huh?" Was all Yusuke could say,

"See, they're all pointy up and wigglin' unlike they were before. Gettin' that way when I'm happy or excited and I haven't been in a very long time, especially when I last seen my favorite lassies." Jin then waved at Hayami and Ranumi with a smile on his face.

Hayami just smiled at the playfulness of her demon friend Ranumi chuckled, despite that the wind master is in a different team, he still gets along with demons that entertains him.

"But saw biggie flyin' up all the way high and past. Woo almost lost it." Jin said smiling happily, "Well didn't ya hear me. I'm talkin' the way ya knocked away Bakken's fog and then took him for a first class ride on your fist, ya know!? He got closer to the detective as he spoke, "I never did liked that guy, the wind around his pores was pretty stinky. Actually, I'm kinda glad ya waxed him.....Oh! Don't tell Risho I told ya that." He whispered as they both came laughing all of a sudden,

"Why's he laughing with the bad guy?" Kuwabara asked,

"Jin's not a bad demon, Kuwabara. He's just playful and fun." Ranumi said chuckling a little,

"You're a crazy bastard you know that." Yusuke said still chuckling, "You wouldn't got me in a good mood and I was about to use my anger at Bakken to pound you into the ground."

Jin looked back at his knocked out teammate. "Nah! Don't lump me in with Biggie. He was just a jerk." He said looking back at Yusuke, "Goin' and barin' a grudge is no way to start a fight so it says. You'll never have any cheerin' up that way. Just good ol' fight to find the strongest guy is all."

Right before Koto could even begin the fight, Jin summoned a powerful wind, levitating himself from the ground.

"I guess you weren't kidding about the wind master thing." Yusuke said grunting as he keeps himself from moving off the ground, "Here we go Jin! I can't say that my ears are pointing up, but I am looking forward to this challenge."

"That's the spirit! Let's have some fun then!" Jin exclaimed as he was in a sitting position in the air.

"If I lose my whole team is screwed and if I win I have to fight again." Yusuke muttered as he reminded himself. "Yeah! That sounds like fun!"

"Match four, Yusuke vs Jin. Let a rip!" Koto said as she announced the fight to begin,

Yusuke came charging towards Jin as he makes an attempt to punch, but Jin swiftly dodge the punch as he went flying up and from the looks of things, he was not stopping.

"HEY! Come on you have a fight to loose!" Yusuke yelled to Jin,

"Sorry Urameshi, but I'm gettin' my prize!" Jin said as he did a nose dive towards Yusuke but avoided him at the last second, passing by him as he starts to circle around the stadium.

"Damn he's fast!" Yusuke said as the wind was flying everywhere. "Wait, where is he?" He asked to no one as he search for his opponent.

Jin was circling around the side of the ring. "Nothin' to be a fuss about, Urameshi. Man just need to get the right spirit before he fights, don't ya think it so!" Jin said as he went up and charges straight towards the detective.