Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Shen Shaoqian and Suyang

“Ah!” I yelled out as I awoke from my dreams.

I wiped the sweats off my forehead as I placed my left hand on my chest and attempted to calm my beating heart down.

I sat up and released all my thoughts in one breath, “Whew...it was a dream it was a dream..haha I can’t believe I dreamt that my ceiling was leaking and then I went to find my upstairs neighbour to discuss but due to bad luck I ended up being part of a crime scene and became a witness and the killer was going to kill me but the moment I was about to die those guys told me they were roleplaying ahahahahahahah what a ridiculous story something like this would never happen ahaha turns out it was a dream….”

By now, I was almost out of breath.

“Are you done talking?” A cold voice cut me off.

Since it was a voice I didn’t recognized, I immediately became alert and realized I was lying on top of the blanket on the ground.

This wasn’t my apartment. It looked like the apartment that was covered with water…

But the water was gone. The furnitures were gone too. Actually, aside from the blanket underneath me, there were no items left in the room.

“Huh? What happened?” I clasped the blanket as I looked around my surroundings. In the end, my gaze landed on an attractive man that was leaning against the wall on my right side. He was sizing me up. I instantly turned red, “You are…”

The moment I spoke, the gorgeous man made a humph sound and tilted his head, “You slept too much and became a fool? Or did you lose your memory from shock? You are such a dull woman.”

He sure was handsome, but too bad his mouth was vile.

I wasn’t going to settle for that type of attitude, so I stood up. But my head was still spinning.

After a few seconds later, I took huge strides towards the man.

Although I was half his size, my attitude was comparable to his. I lifted my chin and glared at him, “A fool? Excuse me. This is the first time we’ve met. How can you be so rude? What happened to those two uncles? I don’t want to talk to you. Go get them. I have stuff to say to them.”

“What uncles?” The handsome man slightly frowned. He appeared to be confused.

“Earlier, there were two uncles with mustaches all over their face. You should know them, right? Get them for me.”

“You don’t remember us?” Another unfamiliar voice spoke up. I immediately turned towards the source. It was another hot guy. His smiling face peeked out from the washroom.

What was going on? The two uncles disappeared, and now there were two good looking men here?

My mind was utterly confused, “What are you saying….?”

“We just washed our faces and you can’t recognize us? Suyang, we must have looked very sloppy!” The man in the washroom started to chuckle.

Something clicked and I pointed my finger at the Suyang guy closest to me. I couldn’t hide my shock as I exclaimed, “You two were the two uncles from before?”