Chapter 60

Chapter 60: Lu Zhengyang

But when many people began to gather around the coffee shop, I realized something serious must have happened. The first thing that popped into my mind was that it was related to the teenager who rushed by me.

So, I also ran towards the coffee shop. By the time I had arrived, it was already after the incident.

The coffee shop was a complete mess. All the customers were gathered together at the corner, while Suyang had the teenager pinned down with his hands behind him. Shen Shaonu was anxiously kneeling beside Suyang while looking flustered and confused.

As for Mi Fan, she was standing at a relatively safer spot. However, her face was white as she held onto her chest. It appeared she had gone through shock and wasn’t fully healed yet.

My eyes turned towards the *zzz* sound that was bubbling from the wine bottle. The bottle was shattered. If my guess was correct, it wasn’t alcohol -but sulfuric acid.

And his intended target was Mi Fan.

Is this the person Shen Shaonu was talking about?

How deeply must you loathe someone in order to want to splash sulfuric acid on her?

Based on Shen Shaonu’s expression, she probably had no idea the teenager was going to do something like this.

“Customer, we have already called the police. This is considered an intentional harmful act. Customer, are you hurt anywhere?” A staff member went up to Mi Fan and asked.

“I’m fine…” Mi Fan turned to Suyang. “I am his target, so it is not a good idea for me to stay here. Perhaps we can continue our chat in the future, Author Su.”

After her statement, Mi Fan coldly left the scene. Her face was calm like nothing had happened.

“You bitch! Come back! I’m going to kill you! Kill you!” As Mi Fan departed, the teenager struggled and snarled; his eyes were red with hatred.

“Lu Zhengyang, are you insane? How could you do something like this?!” Shen Shaonu shouted as she continuously punched the guy she referred to as “Lu Zhengyang”.

This wasn’t the ending I was hoping for… everything happened so differently from my imagination.

“You know him? Shaonu, this was part of your plan?” Suyang yelled angrily.

“Suyang brother… I didn’t think something like this would happen. He is my friend. Can you please release him first?”

“No! What if he goes insane again? We’re remaining in this position until the police gets here!” Suyang’s face was dark. This was the first time I’ve seen him like this. It was quite unnerving.

“Can we not call the police? If the police comes, he might be detained as a criminal! Plus, Mi Fan has left. I don’t think she is going to pursue charges. I can compensate the losses for the owner here!” Shen Shaonu desperately pleaded.

“This isn’t something that I can decide. It depends on what the owner wants.” Suyang indicated Shen Shaonu to go talk to the coffee shop owner.