Chapter 117 - 118

Chapter 117: Feeling weak  

“Shaonu said if her bro was going on vacation, she would be too lonely. So she insisted on coming too.”

After hearing Suyang’s explanation, I stared at the Shen siblings again. What a great “picture” this was.

Shen Shaonu looked like she wanted to slaughter me. She was biting her lips and her eyes were bulging. I hadn’t seen her since the hospital incident. As for Shen Shaoqian, he was staring at the marble floor with no expression. Most likely, he was still hungover.

After Suyang and I finished checking in, we met up again. Then, Shen Shaonu immediately announced, “I forgot to buy medication for motion sickness. Can you buy it for me, Yixin sister?”

“I’ll go.” Suyang volunteered but I stopped him. I gave him the I’ll go look. It was better that he stayed with them.

If Suyang went to buy the medication, I would be left to deal with Shen Shaonu. She would definitely whine and claim that I betrayed her. I didn’t want to hear her complain and express how much she loathed me. So while she was still calling me, “sister”, I should just comply with her request.

After buying the motion sickness medication, I ended up colliding full on with a woman wearing a mouth mask. The medication fell from my hands. The woman didn’t say anything but disappeared through the crowd.

I stared at the medication and felt kind of panicky. Why was it that I felt as light as a feather after she crashed into me?

I crouched down to pick up the medication.

It was right in front of me, yet I couldn’t touch it? What’s going on?

I tried to stand upright and gazed around my surroundings. Everything appeared very distorted. While things were swaying all around me, I noticed someone approaching from a distance. It was Suyang.

Just as I was about to fall, he caught me. “What’s wrong with you?”

“Medication….” I mumbled. My mental state was scattered as I pointed at the medication on the ground.

Suyang picked up the medication and told me that Shen Shaoqian and Shen Shaonu had already boarded the flight.

When we got on the flight, I disregarded Shen Shaonu’s jealous eyes and leaned against Suyang. “I think I have been overly stimulated. My body has gone overdraft.”

*chuckling* For some reason, I instinctively heard someone laughing.

“Luckily, I came to find you. I really can’t leave you alone.” Suyang gently lectured. “We still have quite a distance to go. Take a nap first.”

I didn’t know why I was so exhausted, but by the time I reopened my eyes, we had already arrived at Tokyo, Japan.

My energy had returned and as the plane was parking, I tapped the seat in front of me. I asked Shen Shaonu, “Are you alright? Do you feel motion sickness?”

“I’m fine.” Shen Shaonu looked at me; fully alert.

She was the one who said she needed medication for motion sickness. Psssh, I didn’t see her eat it and she’s fine nonetheless. I should’ve expected it.