Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Visiting the hospital

“You want to capture that homicidal maniac?” Suyang literally looked like he had swallowed a housefly. He quickly composed himself as he urged, “You had such a narrow escape. Why can’t you behave?”

“How do you know it’s the homicidal maniac? Did I say it was him?”

Suyang turned the tablet towards me, “You do not have to tell me. All the people of China knows. It was already on the news last night. The homicidal maniac has committed another crime. A police officer was also injured.”

The news that Suyang was reading included a picture of my rear view as I fled onto the taxi.

I returned the tablet back to Suyang as I changed into my shoes, “Well, I am not going to allow the homicidal maniac to get away with this. If I take no action and remain here, he will probably commit another crime and kill another person.”

“The police can’t even catch him. And you think you can?” Suyang sneered.

“What? You want to give it a try?” I retorted.

“I am not interested in causing trouble.” Suyang flatly replied.

“Pssh. I never expected anything of you anyway.”

I was just about to grip onto the doorknob when Suyang pulled me back. He flexibly bypassed me and blocked the door. “Tell me the specifics. How are you planning to capture the homicidal maniac?”

“I have my own methods. Why are you asking me...you want to capture him together?” I grinned wickedly.

“I’m just concerned something bad will happen to you. After all, you are a foolish and stupid goldfish.” Suyang gravely replied. He wasn’t joking. At that moment, my heart actually soften a little and I was touched.

Suddenly, I thought of the dream that I had with Suyang in it. I looked at him and felt very peculiar. My earnest smile gradually faded from my face.

Normally, I wouldn’t be afraid to look him into the eyes. But at this moment, I subconsciously tried to avoid eye contact.

“I’m not telling you…”

“Ah!” Suyang suddenly said in a very stern voice as he yanked my arm, surprising me. “You’re always so rash and impulsive. What am I going to do with you…!?”

“Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.”

Suyang increased his strength and pulled me closer towards him, “What if your goldfish brain ends up leading the homicidal maniac here?”

Suyang’s tone was no longer caring. I shifted my qi towards my pubic region and ruthlessly stepped on his barefoot with my shoe on. Then, I pushed him aside and indicated to Sheyu, “Sheyu, let’s go!”

I didn’t go easy on Suyang. Currently, he was kneeling by the entrance holding onto his foot. He gritted his teeth as he pointed at me with his finger, “You goldfish…!”

“You’re the goldfish! Annoying goblin!” Suyang had anger in his eyes. Likewise, I angrily slammed the door in his face. It was so loud that the entire floor probably heard it.