Chapter 14

Chapter 14: I’m going to capture the bad guy 

Oh God! Do all authors have such bizarre mindset? What kind of logic was that? Did he injure his head when he crashed against the wall?

“Bro...I honestly have something urgent to do. Open up!” I continued knocking furiously. But there was no response. Ultimately, I gave up.

“You annoying goblin!” I screamed at the door.

I hopelessly turned around and faced Sheyu, “I don’t think we can go out today.”

Sheyu heard what I said, and then in front of my face, she went through the walls and came back, through the walls and came back, through the walls and came back.

…….

Woman, you can go through walls but I can’t! 

But on the outside, I was clapping as I said in a saucy tone, “Wow! Going through wall technique! So amazing...are you trying to tease me?”

She seemed to sense my sarcastic attitude and left me alone as she crouched down at the corner to play with my ghost cat.

Strictly speaking, Sheyu was still a human since her body was still living. So this was the first time someone willingly stayed overnight with me.

Could this be the legendary bestie night?

Thinking of this, I felt unusually happy. From time to time, I would glance at Sheyu. She was still playing with Tom.

Isn’t she my ideal type of friend? Pretty, honest, and brave! Most importantly, she accepts me for who I am!

I didn’t know if she was willing, but I had already secretly considered her as my bestie.

In actuality, I wasn’t sure what the definition of a bestie was, but Sheyu was my definition now.

Ughh… I shouldn’t be thinking of this right now. Although we couldn't leave the room, I must get to work. I must catch the crazy psycho! Especially since I had an advantage that no one else had. I could see the two ghosts that were following him. That means, I could pinpoint the killer’s position. But the question is, how am I going to find the two ghosts again?

I began to search the web for the latest news on the killer. I can’t believe someone could be so evil. From last February until now, the police department had investigated nine other similar cases. He is the main suspect, but so far, he hasn’t been caught.

Nine cases, seven dead, and two were in a coma.

Two were in a coma?

Maybe that would be the key to locating the killer. Thanks to the quick web, I was able to find the pictures of the two living victims in less than two minutes.

“What?!” I stared at my monitor screen in astonishment. They were the ghosts that were following the killer!

Oh, so it turns out they weren’t dead. So were their situations similar to Sheyu’s?

Coincidentally, they’re also staying in the same hospital as Sheyu’s. I finally saw a glimmer of hope.

A pop-up notification appeared from the forum: You have received a response.