Chapter 58

Chapter 58: The Shen siblings  

Since the punk was acting so arrogantly in front of me, I deliberately wanted to annoy her. So, I loosened up and casually stated, “I am already living with him. Shouldn’t it be obvious what type of relationship we have? You’re still a child, so you shouldn’t know too much!”

As I expected, my words angered her. She gritted her teeth like she wanted to tear me in two. But I felt great on the inside. Who told her to mess with me on one of my moody days?

I thought she was going to leave, so I was about to close the door. But suddenly, the child shoved me with a surprising amount of strength and directly forced herself in.

“Suyang brother! Suyang brother!” She shouted and headed towards his bedroom.

“Ai! You can’t!” That's a place even I haven’t been in! I ran to stop her. But it was too late. Shen Shaonu had already opened the door.

…..

“Ah…” This was the first time I’ve seen Suyang’s room. I couldn’t help but suck in my breath.

I could barely restrain my laughter. Suyang’s room was totally different from what I had imagined. Since his room had always been strictly prohibited, I had always assumed Suyang’s room was a place where he’d gain inspiration for his writing. So, I imagined he had all sorts of weird things inside.

Instead, he had items piled up at every corner. His room was filled with all sorts of mangas, CD roms, Gundams, and action figures. It was as if this place was occupied by the fictional worlds of anime, comics, and games.

Initially, I merely thought Suyang was a handsome otaku. Who would’ve thought he was an anime manga otaku!?

I was thoroughly defeated by Suyang. I never knew he had this side to him. So, I took out my cell phone and quickly snapped a few photos because I wanted to remember this marvelous moment. After all, I wasn’t the one who opened his room. It was…

Oh shit! I almost forgot that the adolescence love-struck girl was going through Suyang’s things! It appeared she was searching for something in particular.

I couldn’t allow her to keep doing this. So I quickly shut the door and blocked Shen Shaonu. “Enough! What are you looking for?!”

“I’m looking for Suyang brother!” Then, Shen Shaonu shoved me aside and bent down to peek under the sofa.

I was speechless and icily laughed. Is this child crazy? I kindly reminded her, “Do you honestly think your Suyang brother would be underneath the sofa? Even a rat wouldn’t be able to fit…”

“Shaonu, stop it!” A stern voice rang from behind me. I turned around and noticed the solemn Shen Shaoqian. He looked like a completely different person from the drunkard he was yesterday.

Shaonu turned around from searching and guiltily placed her hands behind her back, “Bro….”

Bro? A huge question mark popped up inside me. This girl is Shen Shaoqian’s little sister? Shen Shaoqian. Shen Shaonu…. I should’ve made the connection from the start!

“You aren’t ashamed to come here at all?” Shen Shaoqian angrily stormed over as he seized Shen Shaonu by the ear.

What’s going on? I remained a silent observer.