Chapter 125 - 126

Chapter 125: Do you think ghosts exist? 

“I’m just wandering around…”

I decided to break off the topic and turned away to look outside. But I couldn’t recognize where we were. “Where are we going? Are you lost again?”

“I thought you didn’t want to go home, so I went for a spin. Would you like to go home now?”

I was surprised that Shen Shaoqian was actually attentive enough to notice. I was touched by his consideration. 

“Yeah, let’s go home…” I had to tell Suyang which side I was on. There was no point in dragging it. The longer I wait, the higher the chances I would sway.

“Uh….” Shen Shaoqian began to mumbled, “It’s too dark. I’m kind of confused about where we are…”

As expected, he couldn’t remain hot for more than three seconds. 

The area that Shen Shaoqian was heading towards was getting darker and darker. It was further and further away from the streetlights. I sighed and smacked him, “Hello!? You want to go into the woods? Hurry and turn back!”

“Alright.”

I didn’t really care as I lowered my seat and closed my eyes to take a nap.

By the time I had reopened my eyes, I noticed the car had stopped.

“What’s wrong now?!” Deep down, my patience was running thin.

“We…we ran out of gas!”

My eyes were opened in shock. I couldn’t believe it. I stared around my surroundings but had no clue where we were. There weren’t anyone around. No cars. There weren’t even stars in the sky. Where the heck were we?

“What should we do now? We’re stuck here!” I took out my cell phone and noticed there was no reception either. F**k me

Were there ghosts around? It was such a spooky night. We were stuck in the middle of nowhere. What if a ghost comes out? Please no!!!! 

“We can only wait in the car and pray that someone will discover us. If not, then we’ll go search for someone during the day.” Shen Shaoqian didn’t sound overly concerned.

Dude, I have an emergency situation to deal with. I was worried the longer I wait, the less confident I’d be.

Was it part of God’s plan? Why must I have to bump into this useless Shen Shaoqian and enter his car? Now we’re in the middle of nowhere

“Lin Yixin, do you think ghosts exist in this world?” Shen Shaoqian suddenly asked. I was caught off guard.

“How would I know… um… it depends on whether you believe they exist.”

“Don’t you think this is like a scene from a horror movie? What if something pops out and *wah*!” Shen Shaoqian made a face to scare me.

“Are you stupid?” I smacked his brain. I was so calm that he seemed disappointed.

“Yo… most girls would leap into a guy’s arm if they were spooked. Yet, you…” He shook his head.