Chapter 37

Chapter 37: 24 hours date (Part 1)

If there was a person that would feel no sense of guilt from brutally forcing me awake, that person would certainly be Suyang. It wasn’t only because I was his assistant, mainly because he lacked human emotions. He was an abnormal embryo who didn’t know how to put himself in the position of others…

“Ah!! Go back to your room!” I finally couldn’t stand the noise that Suyang was making. I reached my hand out of my blanket and randomly threw an item at him. He was standing outside of my bedroom door.

The knocking finally stopped.

I poked my head out of my blanket to investigate as I stared at the direction of my door. The tightly shut door was opened just a crack. I could also see Suyang’s resentful expression.

*Dong dong dong dong* the knocking continued once more. He was like a woodpecker.

“Honestly, what do you want?” I snapped as I took a quick glimpse at the cell phone next to my pillow. It was midnight. I got up in a whoosh and made up my mind. Fine! You won’t let me sleep? Then let the damage be done to both of us! 

“Get up!” Suyang ordered. At least the knocking finally stopped. But seeing half of Suyang’s head was even more terrifying.

“If you want to come in, then come in! Stop standing outside and pretending to be a ghost!” I roared. “Boss, even if I’m your employee, you can’t be like this!? Don’t you know I have been severely sleep deprived because of you? Do you have any idea how important sleep is to a woman?”

Suyang disregarded my anger and put on a solemn face. “Don’t put the blame on me just because you look old.”

He entered my room and happened to step on the item that I had randomly thrown at him momentarily ago.

It was my undergarment.

We both blankly stared at it. In a split second, Suyang’s expression froze. His mouth was opened; the wings of his nose enlarged, and his pupils magnified.

In the next second, he whirlwind kicked my undergarment. I watched as my pink undergarment flew in the air like an arc. I never thought something like this would happen.

I. Swear. I. Was. Honestly. Throwing. Something. Random…

Suyang’s swaying pupils made eye contact with me. I felt ashamed and quickly hid underneath my blanket and hollered, “You! Get out!”

“You’re a young woman! What kind of young woman would randomly throw something like this…” Suyang sighed, “Who is going to marry you if you’re like this?”

“None of your business! Get out! I need to sleep!” I grumbled. However, I heard Suyang’s footsteps getting closer and closer. He began to shift my blanket. “Don’t come here!”

“You’re a young lady, how can your temper be so fiery?” Suyang still refused to leave me alone. He didn’t show any signs of leaving.

“Boss, today is Sunday. Even assistants can get public holidays off, right? Can’t you just let me sleep? Is it that difficult?” If I can’t get my way by being rough, I’ll be soft. I began to plead nicely with Suyang.