Chapter 143 - 144

Chapter 143: The reunion sex

Lin Yixin grabbed her bag and whispered to Song Qianqian, “He’s coming to arrest me! I-I have to escape!”

“Huh?” Song Qianqian didn’t understand Lin Yixin. She watched her stumble her way out. Qianqian decided to hold onto her as much as she could. “You drank too much. I’ll take you home.”

“No! I can walk by myself!”

“What’s up with her?” Guo Zijun came out to ask.

“She is drunk. I’ll take her home first and come back later.” Song Qianqian replied.

Although Lin Yixin was drunk, she was sober enough to know that she could not allow anyone from the company to know that she was staying at a hotel. So, she continued to shake her head and yelled, “No! I can return myself! Both of you go back inside! See you tomorrow! Byeeeee!” She waved and then left with her bag.

After waiting for a long time, there were no signs of taxis anywhere. Lin Yixin leaned against a lamppost as she rolled her eyes and grumbled. “What type of shitty place is this?! How could there be no taxis around!?!”

At this moment, Suyang was wandering the streets looking for Lin Yixin. He had parked his car in the parking lot by the work building. Currently, he was strolling along the street nearby.

This street is filled with restaurants. If she's at a gathering, she's probably somewhere around here.

As expected, in less than three minutes, Suyang found Lin Yixin leaning crookedly against a lamppost.

Her body reeked of alcohol. Just as Lin Yixin was about to collapse and fall asleep onto the ground, Suyang caught her.

Lin Yixin could feel someone holding onto her. She turned around and touched Suyang’s face. “What type of taxi driver are you? You’re too slow! I’m going to file a complaint!” she slurred.

“You think I’m your taxi driver?” Suyang lightly laughed. “Climb up.”

Lin Yixin obediently got onto his back. She was in a great mood as she swung her two legs and hummed a song.

“I’m on the streets and found a penny… then I handed it to the police officer…” Before she finished her song, she had already fallen asleep.

Suyang chuckled. His life was probably destined to be in Goldfish’s hands forever. How could he find her so cute in this drunken state?

“Where do you live now?” Suyang wasn’t sincere at all. He was whispering. Clearly, he didn’t want Lin Yixin to hear.

“If you’re not going to tell me, then I can only take you back to my place!” Suyang continued to mumble. “Alright. It has been decided! You can only blame yourself for not speaking up….” Suyang couldn’t help but praise himself. He's truly a genius! A genius!

He was still living where he used to live. The moment Suyang parked, Lin Yixin woke up. However, she thought she was still dreaming.

The entire time, Suyang assumed they were going to have a romantic reunion. But the moment he carried Lin Yixin out of the car, she recognized the area and began to struggle out of his embrace. After she got out of his arms, Lin Yixin began to flap her arms up and down as she ran around in the parking lot.