Chapter 135 - 136

Chapter 135: Lin Yixin is back!

“I already told you I’ve made up my mind to leave.” I took a look around the room as I smiled bitterly. I didn’t feel good saying this.

“I’m doing it for Xiao Su. You understand, right? In the future, make sure you learn some spiritual techniques. The older you get, the easier it is for evil spirits to find loopholes to use you. You must learn to protect yourself.”

“Before I met you, I was doing just fine. I can be alone…”

“If you didn’t attract so many ghosts, I would’ve approved of you as my grandson’s wife.”

“I want to apologize for not letting you know that Suyang and I had became a couple. I knew you were against us, that’s why I purposely didn’t say anything. I was afraid you would kick me out…” I held onto Grandmother Meng’s hand. I sounded both nervous and pained.

“You can save those touching words when you’re Lin Yixin again!” Grandmother Meng rushed me, “We don’t have much time.”

“Ok.” I was no longer emotional and laid on the bed. My eyes stared at the design on the ceiling. Suddenly, my eyelids became heavier and heavier. Soon, my eyes were closed.

This time, I knew what was going on. Although my eyes were closed, I could clearly feel my body turning lighter and lighter. It was slowly floating upwards like a cotton.

Was I coming out of Anson’s body? I could finally say goodbye to being a man?! To be honest, these past few days were very inconvenient for me. Let’s not talk about the other stuff, just going to the washroom alone was veryyyyyy uncomfortable!

It was actually a simple process. In no time, I heard Grandmother Meng’s loud snap and I woke up. I turned my head and saw Anson lying next to me.

“Whew….” I touched my soft boobs and felt a breath of relief. I’m back. The female Lin Yixin is back!

The moment I tried to get up, I felt a burning pain coming from my right arm. “Pain pain pain! This….”

“You forgot? Lin Yixin got shot on her arm! Now that you’re back, you must experience the pain.” Grandmother Meng seemed to be rejoicing in my misfortunes.

“Even though it’s painful, I’m so glad to have my body back!” I grinned.

“This is for you.” Grandmother Meng handed a piece of paper to me.

“What is it?” I took the piece of paper and noticed an address was written on it.

“This is where my Master lives. If you want to learn how to control your spiritual powers, then go find him. If you guys are destined to meet, you will be able to find him.”

Not that I wanted to be rude, but… “Grandmother Meng...your Master? How old is your Master?” I carefully asked. Grandmother Meng’s Master is still alive?

“People who have spiritual powers tend to live a long life. Let me see… my Master should be 102 years old this year! Is it 102 or 103?! Aiya, I am a bit confused myself.”

Don’t worry about it. That’s pretty much the same thing…I scrupulously put the paper away.

“When are you planning to leave?” Grandmother Meng asked.