Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Sign this

There was a loud bang as my knees landed on the ground. Aside from the pain, I also felt awfully embarrassed. I opened my mouth, wanting to explain myself, but I couldn’t say a word. I couldn’t believe Suyang witnessed my actions. I really wanted to find a crack and drill myself in.

Suyang’s cold expression had now turned into a speechless expression.

“Why are you here?” I scratched my nose even though it wasn’t itchy. Next, I got up and sat down on the sofa as if nothing had happened. I placed my hands politely on my knees.

“This is my home.” Suyang thoughtlessly replied. Then, he turned around and took out two cartons of milk. He finished one in one gulp.

I assumed the other carton was for me, so I stood up to reach for it. But Suyang reacted as if I didn’t exist. He walked by me with the other carton.

“Can you give me an explanation?” I took a few quick steps and ran towards Suyang as I stretched my two arms out to prevent him from going further.

“What? This?” Suyang lifted the carton of milk. “That’s not for you. It’s for me to drink.”

“I’m not talking about the milk...Shen Shaoqian told me this is where I’ll be staying temporarily. But you just said this is your home. What is that supposed to mean?”

“Please get it correct. It’s not that he has allowed you to temporarily stay here. Shen Shaoqian was the one who begged me to allow you to temporarily stay here. So, I am reluctantly allowing you to stay here. Got it? If you understand, then get out of my way. Don’t obstruct me.” Suyang used his big hand and pushed it against my forehead. After pushing me aside, he leisurely entered his bedroom.

What? Suyang’s home? Wasn’t his apartment damaged by the water?

I ran to Suyang’s bedroom door and knocked continuously, “Come out! I need a clearer explanation! So what does this mean? We have to live together? Or is there another plan?”

The door suddenly opened. I was so intimidated that I naturally took a step back due to my conditional reflex. Suyang put himself through the door frame and his 185cm height totally blocked my field of vision. It looked like he was purposely trying to make it so that I couldn’t see inside his room.

I wasn’t interested anyway.

“What the hell do you want?”

“I just want to know why we have to live together? Don’t give me a vague explanation. I need explicit details!”

Suyang lowered his head. It appeared that he had been defeated by my stubbornness. He loudly sighed as he grumbled. “I am only saying this once. So pay attention! My floors and walls were damaged by the water, so my apartment has to go through renovations. Your ceiling is leaking, so your apartment has to go through renovations. So while both our apartments are going through renovations, I am allowing you to stay in my other apartment -which is here. Understand?”

“Why is this your apartment?”

“Because I paid for it.”

“Where is Shen Shaoqian? I need to ask him questions!”

“He went home.”