Chapter 46

Chapter 46: Kevin’s confrontation

Before leaving, I must tell him about the Xu Weishan matter even if he wouldn’t believe me.

Just in case, I flipped through my bag. Fortunately, I had Xu Weishan’s bracelet. I patted my bag. With this item, Kevin should believe my words.

When I was almost at the building, I saw Kevin leaping off from the second floor. I covered my mouth and froze on the spot. I watched the underbrush that Kevin had fallen into. A few seconds later, there was movement and he came out.

Thanks to his adolescent body, he managed to jump off from the second floor unscratched. It was still rather difficult for me to calm my suspending heart though. So when I walked over to Kevin, I spoke in a criticizing manner, “How could you leap off from such a high place? What if you got hurt?”

Kevin’s expression was a lot colder than his regular self. He was glaring at me and I felt shivers up my spine.

“What? Do I have something on my face?”

“Come with me.” Kevin disregarded my protest as he dragged me to the basketball court. Unfortunately, there was no one in sight. Once we were inside, Kevin locked the doors behind us and my heart made the same *thud* sound as the door. Today, his behaviour was very abnormal.

What does Kevin want from me?

I looked around the basketball court and began to walk further inwards. Regardless of what Kevin wanted to say, I must maintain a safe distance between the two of us for safety measures.

By the time he was done locking the doors, I had already dashed to the furthest basketball stand. I acted like nothing was the matter as I knocked on the pole and murmured, “Ohh….quite sturdy. Not bad…”

*cough cough* I watched as Kevin slowly approached me, “Why did you bring me here? Don’t tell me you want to battle? Hahaha! I don’t know how to play basketball. Haha! You found the wrong person….haha…! Ha….”

Whenever I was nervous, I would speak a lot of rubbish.

Kevin’s face was still gloomy as he began to increase his pace.

“Slow down!” I lifted my hand to stop him from proceeding forward. I wanted to attempt to maintain a distance of five metres between us. “Whatever you want to say, say it from where you are.”

“Who are you?” Kevin halted his steps as he sharply gazed at me. It was as if he could see through me.

I didn’t understand what he meant, so I didn’t respond.

While I was thinking of what to say, Kevin couldn’t wait anymore. He took out a crumpled piece of paper from his bag and threw it onto the ground. “I’m asking you who you are!” He roared.

I was confused and picked up the piece of paper. I composedly uncrumpled it and realized it was the application form I had submitted to the basketball association. Underneath the name column, I had written my real name -Lin Yixin.

“Your name is Lin Yixin?” Seeing my astonished expression, Kevin asked.

It’s over! I knew the name Bai Silu wasn’t suitable for me…It’s all Suyang’s fault. Why didn’t he use my real name to apply for the University? Why must I have to be some Bai Silu? Because of him, I’m always being misunderstood…

“This is….”

Currently, my mouth was dry and I had my head lowered as I hurriedly tried to come up with an excuse. By the time I had lifted my head, Kevin was already in front of me. Before I could say another word, he forcefully shoved me into a corner. He had his two arms against the wall, giving me no way out.