Chapter 63

Chapter 63: Misunderstanding

This was the….wall press? No, wait. Door press?

“What’s up with you now….?”

“Do you believe in fate?” Suyang’s left arm had completely blocked my path. Most importantly, his shirt was still unbuttoned. Seriously...

“Why are you suddenly asking me this?” I closed my eyes.

“After our meetup today, I feel like Mi Fan is the type of woman who matches what I am looking for in a spouse. Based on an esthetic point of view, we are similar. Our systems of values are basically identical too. When we chat, it’s very satisfying. I don’t feel the slightest annoyance I usually do when talking to the common people.”

So is he purposely trying to force me to listen to his praise for Mi Fan? Are you kidding me?

Since you think Mi Fan is so amazing, I will dig through her dirty laundry and reveal it at all cost!

I coldly laughed and opened my eyes to make direct eye contact with Suyang. “Is that why you came home so late? So what happened? You went to find Mi Fan? Your perfect spouse?... Was she terrified by what happened today? Were you able to comfort her? You two…”

Before I could finish, Suyang covered my mouth and sighed, “Goldfish… let me finish first.”

I pushed Suyang’s hand aside. “Boss, what are you trying to say? If you think after you two get together and she doesn’t like the idea of you having a female assistant…”

At this moment, I paused to re-adjust my emotional state. I had to say it, if not, Suyang will think I was the type that had no shame.

“If you think it’s inconvenient, I will leave. But first, you have to wait until I find a place. I can’t just leave whenever I want. I've rented out the apartment from before. So you have to give me some time….but I want to tell you that I’m not a sweet syrup candy that refuses to budge. You’re the boss and I’m the assistant. I will most definitely comply with your wishes.”

“That’s not what I’m saying though?” Suyang shook his head and pressed his forehead against mine. I was so astonished that I shrank back.

I secretly observed Suyang. His eyes were closed and his alluring eyelashes were trembling a little. He slowly opened his mouth. “I already told you to let me finish. But from the start, you keep talking to yourself. When are you going to listen to me? And you say you would comply to my wishes?”

“I….”

I didn’t know how to refute his argument. But what's with him today?

One moment, he was praising Mi Fan. The next moment, he was making moves on me. Whenever he made these questionable moves, I would find it so difficult to breathe. Was he doing it on purpose or not?

“Firstly, ever since I came back from the coffee shop, I had been home the entire time. I didn’t go look for Mi Fan.” Suyang didn’t seem like he was lying.

But why's he telling me this?

Suddenly, I realized that I knew very little about Suyang. He had always been a very egocentric type of person. He never considered other people’s feelings while making decisions.