Chapter 70

Chapter 70: Director Rui

“Sorry. I will tidy up immediately.” Then, I rushed to put all the utensils onto the dining cart. But because I was so nervous, my hands were shaking. I told myself to calm down, but my heart was still pounding like *ping ping ping*. To me, it was an ear-piercing sound.

I could feel the person approaching me from behind. I paused my movements as I felt cold sweat running down my back. It’s over! It’s over!

If he figures out I’m a fraud, then what? What should I do? Hit him and run? Or should I explain? No no no! This was unexplainable! So of course I would have to smack him! I must strive to KO with one punch. Then run for my life.

Yeah! That was the plan!

“1, 2….” I counted on the inside. I planned on making my move at the count of three as I tightened my grip on the lid and decided it was the weapon that would determine my victory or not.

“You purposely want to catch my attention, don’t you?” The man suddenly shifted his head towards my right neck. He was whispering like he was blowing air into my ear. It made my neck and ear tingle. But I didn’t dare to move.

“Huh?” I wasn’t sure what he meant.

“New server. You know you’re quite attractive, so you purposely acted clumsy in front of your boss to lure him, eh?”

Then, he lustfully placed his chin on my shoulder as he handed me his business card with his right hand.

“Would you like to spend tonight with me?” He murmured.

On the card, there were the following texts: Jingrui Hotel, CEO, Director Rui.

Jingrui Hotel was the hotel we were currently in. In our city, the Jingrui corporation had connections in all industries. In terms of the hotel and restaurant business, it was the biggest. No wonder Suyang said Mi Fan’s background supporter was very powerful.

Initially, I thought this guy saw through me. But it turned out he was simply a narcissistic, perverted young man. He gave me such a fright!

Alright, fine. I’ll continue to act along with you. That was the only way I could guarantee a safe exit.

I pretended to be bashful as I slowly reached for his business card. I put up a front as if I was “that type of women” and I coquettishly tried to appear seductive, “I understand, boss….” My voice sounded so disgustingly sweet that I wanted to puke.

“I’ll be waiting for your call tonight…” Director Rui removed his head from my shoulder. But before leaving the room, he pinched my butt.

“Ahhhh!!!” I was screeching from within. I wanted to explode.

My beloved butt!....the butt I had raised for 25 precious years…!!

I can’t believe Director Rui was so different from his appearance! He actually dared to sexually lure his female subordinates. Despicable! Sickening!

Director Rui left before me. I imitated his words after he had disappeared from my sight to show my disgust towards him.

“I will be waiting for your call tonight…you are the scum of society! I represent a vast amount of my fellow women as we all looked down upon you!”