Chapter 86

Chapter 86: Sweetness overdose

At one point, I was suspecting that Suyang was deliberately trying to peel the apple skin with the apple off together. Then, I was flabbergasted. But since he was trying so hard, I had to suppress my urge to roast his skills.

“Here.” With great difficulties, he managed to unpeel one apple and delivered it to my hand.

Originally, I would’ve needed two hands to hold onto this huge apple, but now, I could pick it up with two fingers…

“Thank you.” I took a bite. Although most of the apple was missing, it was still quite sweet. The sweetness went straight to my heart.

“Pssssh..!”

As expected, Shen Shaoqian was the person who shattered the perfect atmosphere between me and Suyang. That guy seriously lacked the ability to make discerning judgments. Currently, he had his two hands crossed in front of his chest as he leaned his back against the window. He looked like a bum as he shook his short legs.

Why is he wearing those pants? It makes it seem like his legs were only 30 cm long.

Suyang was putting all his focus on peeling another apple. He didn’t have time to pay attention to Shen Shaoqian.

“So, are you two officially together? Let me tell you. You’re the second person that Suyang has peeled an apple for! Do you feel honoured?”

“The second one?”

“Of course! The first one was...” Before Shen Shaoqian could finish his sentence, Suyang threw the incomplete apple at him. But Shen Shaoqian caught it.

Actually, thrown wasn’t the correct term. It was more like, smashed.

Since Suyang didn’t allow Shen Shaoqian to continue, it evoked my curiosity. I asked, “The first one was…?”

Shen Shaoqian displayed his bitten apple. “Only the skin part could be eaten from Suyang’s apples. Do you see this? This is the legendary Su weapon! If I continue talking, my life will be in danger. A wise man submits to his circumstances!”

What a way to ruin my appetite…

I made a pouty expression as I glared at Suyang with a determined look that conveyed, "Who was the first person? Tell me now!”

Seeing me like this, Suyang finally put down the knife in his hand and sighed, “I’m really no match for you…”

I secretly beamed. I thought he was finally going to tell me.

Suyang made a hand gesture, indicating he wanted me to lean towards him.

So, I tilt my head and pushed my ear in his direction. But who would have expected Suyang to grab onto my ears with both his hands as he fixated my head and gave me a kiss on the lips?!

*cough cough*. After Suyang released me, I heard Shen Shaoqian’s awkward coughing. He must have choked.

“What are you doing?” I was also surprised.

“Weren’t you pouting because you wanted a kiss?” Suyang calmly responded.

“Of course not! I wanted you to tell me who the first person was! How could you.” I had one hand on my face and the other fanning my face.