Chapter 131 - 132

Chapter 131: Caught

Huaze Yuxiang. She was our Japanese tour guide. So she was Anson’s subordinates as well..

“I heard she called you Anson.” Suyang pointed at me, “Are you him?”

“You remember Anson? It’s him….”

“How could I forget him? While I lived in Japan, he caused my parents’ death. So everything is his idea...that means, ‘Lin Yixin’ is Anson right now?” Suyang coldly asked.

“Yes. Did she…..I mean the fake Lin Yixin..do anything weird to you?” I secretly peeked at Suyang.

Suyang paused and thought about it. “Weird? Not really. We did what couples usually do.”

Suyang’s words made me feel very uncomfortable… what couples usually do? What did Anson use my body for….!?!

Although I had somewhat prepared myself, the moment I imagined the scene, I felt shivers down my back.

“Speaking of which, Xialing, you were in contact with Yuxiang all this time? What’s going on?”

“Uh… I guess the truth will eventually be revealed. Actually, this was our plan all along. Sorry for using you.”

“What were you guys planning?”

“We’ve been Anson’s subordinates for years and noticed that he is becoming more and more ruthless. This time, Yuxiang and I were hoping to change him. We don’t want Anson to continue sinning. We were hoping for an ending that would benefit both parties…”

“Sending me away is the ending that would benefit both parties?” I asked; unamused.

“Well, at least you would be alive and you wouldn’t have to stay in a mental institution!” rebutted Xialing.

“Letting the person who caused the death of my parents remain by my side without my consent is the ending that would benefit both parties?” snarled Suyang. His green veins were practically sticking out of his forehead. He was gripping tightly on the passenger seat in front of him.

“We didn’t expect you to be smart enough to figure it out…. But Anson’s ultimate goal is to remain by your side. Yuxiang and I both believe that as long as he stays with you, he won’t hurt anyone else.”

“He took away my granny. Your words don’t make sense.”

“Sorry, I.. we didn’t think he would do that.”

“Why don’t you continue and tell us the entire plan.” I pressed on the side of my head and asked.

“Well… my brother kept begging me to save you. So after pretending to betray Anson, I discussed and bargained with him. He was willing to not send you to a mental institution as long as you promised you wouldn’t return back to China. I didn’t think he would go after Grandmother Meng after hearing that you’ve escaped.”

“Where is Grandmother Meng now?”

“Yuxiang knows. We’re going to find her now!”

“I am going to call the cops. If we’re saving someone, we need the police to follow us to guarantee victory.”

“Aiii! No! Don’t call the cops! I’m begging you! If you call the cops, Yuxiang and I would be considered kidnappers. Also, Anson too… although he did a lot of bad things, that’s not the ending we want.” Xialing pleaded.