Chapter 25

Chapter 25: My second time in University

“I already told you I’m experimenting. Why did you come down to disturb me?” Suyang reacted like I was a sinner, “I know you’re not of much use, but can you not cause trouble?”

“I purposely came down for you! It's flashing lightning and thundering outside. What if you get hit by lightning? Plus, even if you don’t get struck, you will catch a cold after standing in the rain for so long!” I felt wronged as all my emotions began to bubble up from within.

All of a sudden, I exploded. I shoved Suyang and shrieked, “If you want to get drenched so badly, then go! From now on, I won’t give a shit even if you die outside!”

Then, I ran straight into the elevator door. I planned to go up on my own.

Just as the elevator door was about to close, an arm reached in and the elevator doors opened again. Suyang stood in front of me; droplets of water continued to drip on the ground. He gazed at me attentively as he entered the elevator and leaned against a corner. His voice couldn’t be anymore quiet, “Wait for me….”

When my handsome bodyguard saw both of us drenched, he was astonished. Then, he waved at me, but I ignored him and walked straight into the apartment. I was still furious at Suyang, so I acted in a fit of pique and pretended like he didn’t exist.

This was the first time I had encountered a person who failed to cherish himself at all!

As expected, Suyang caught a cold after the storm.

Suyang wiped his runny nose on tissues and left it all over the apartment. The bacteria followed him everywhere.

In order to prevent myself from getting infected, I had to make all sorts of preparation to defend myself.

Suyang spent the entire day on the computer; he was wearing a mask that only revealed his eyes. He was sneakily working on something. Later on, he thoughtfully turned towards my direction with his evil-looking eyes as he waved me over, “Goldfish, come here.”

“What do you want?” I walked towards Suyang but stood at least 2 metres apart from him as I was afraid he would give me his germs.

“Come closer, I have something to say to you.” Due to the cold, Suyang’s voice had turned very raspy and low. I wasn’t used to it, but it did sound a lot manlier than his usual voice.

I shook my head to show my refusal, “You can tell me from here. I can hear you.”

“Come over, I have private words.”

“There is only two of us in the house! There is no difference between private words or normal conversations?!” I rolled my eyes at Suyang and threatened him, “Are you going to tell me or not? If you’re not going to say it, I’m leaving!”

Suddenly, Suyang took off his mask and pouted. His eyes revealed disappointment and sorrow. For some reason, I couldn’t bear to see him upset so I sighed and kindly walked over. I lowered my waist to his level and placed my ear near him, “What do you want to say?”

The moment I completely let my guard down, Suyang abruptly grabbed my head and held it in a fixed position. Then, he coughed in my face *cough cough cough cough*!