Chapter 92

Chapter 92: The unexpected ghost

What?

Now, it was my turn for my imagination to go wild…. So Suyang doesn’t plan to sleep on the couch?

“I think you have misunderstood. I said you may move to my room. I never said I would leave my room…”

I stared at Suyang with a frozen face. I finally found out his motive. It couldn’t get anymore obvious than this. When did Suyang turn into a pervert?

I glared at his fake innocent, handsome face. I wanted to kiss it.

“Are you teasing me?” I icily asked.

“Nope! But we are a couple and we’re living together! And don’t worry, I won’t do anything to you.” Suyang fixed his collar. “I’m a man of honour.”

“Liar!” I instantly refuted.

“It’s true! I promise you, I won’t do anything. I swear!” Suyang gently smiled at me. Each time he gave me this look, it was never that simple.

“Liar! You are a schemeful person! I already knew you had a motive. I just didn’t think you would be so wicked!” I began to back away from him.

But Suyang grabbed me by the ankle. He sincerely gazed at me, “I really won’t do anything. Think about it. When had I ever lied to you?”

“If you let me stay in your room and sleep on the couch, I’ll believe you.”

Suyang suddenly crinkled his brows and had one hand against his head. He began to moan dramatically, “Actually, ever since I was little, my body has been very weak. I have an illness called, ‘the moment I sleep on the couch, I would turn dizzy and cough’. It has been many years, but I’m still not cured…. I think this illness is incurable…”

“Sure! Sure! Not only is it incurable, I think you’re incurable!! The devil had devoured your soul and now you’re deranged!” I kicked Suyang. “You liar! You’re lying to me right now! And you dare to say you’ve never lied to me?!”

“I’m telling the truth!” Suyang leaned forward to embrace me. His weight caused me to fall onto the couch. Based on the looks of it, if I didn’t agree with his decision, he would not release me today.

“Really?” Despite knowing he was not an honest soul, I couldn’t help but soften and reach a compromise.

Suyang nodded like those nodding puppets.

“Fine. I’ll trust you this one time. Plus, there’s someone else in the apartment. I doubt you would dare to do anything!” I forcefully smashed my forehead against Suyang’s forehead. “If you dare to be touchy touchy, I will not forgive you!”

-----

Suyang’s room was the same as I had last seen it. It was filled with anime, comics, games, and action figures.

Since I didn’t appear surprised at all, Suyang had to accept the fact that I had already seen his room. He lamented and then stormed to the phone in the living room.

Immediately, I heard Suyang reprimanding Shen Shaoqian.

“Shen Shaoqian! You better watch after your sister!” After yelling, Suyang harshly slammed down the phone. He had his hands on his waist as he huffed and puffed.

Poor Shen Shaoqian probably didn’t have the chance to say anything before Suyang hung up.

Anyhow, as a matter of fact, it turned out that Suyang was truly a gentleman.