Chapter 56

Chapter 56: Cheated 50k

The next day…

“Why is he still here?” I woke up early to prepare breakfast, but noticed Shen Shaoqian was still lying in a 大 shape.

“I guess he drank more than his usual amount…” Suyang also came out of his room. He walked to Shen Shaoqian and nudged him with his foot. “Get up. It’s morning.”

So this wasn’t the first time. No wonder

“Ugh….” A low hoarse sound exited from the drunkard’s throat. It sounded like there was something stuck in his throat.

I kindly handed a cup of water to Shen Shaoqian. “You're probably dehydrated. Here, drink this.”

Shen Shaoqian didn’t open his eyes at all as he took the glass of water from my hand. Then, he drank the water while lying down. Actually, it looked like he was splashing water on his face…

That’s still good. Perhaps, he'll be more conscious now.

“Let’s eat breakfast first!”

After eating breakfast, I stood up while Suyang laid on the sofa. As for Shen Shaoqian, he sat on an individual seater, cutely hugging a cushion and avoiding my eyes.

“Do you still remember what happened yesterday?”

“I drank a lot of alcohol yesterday.”

“Mmm hmmm, and then?”

“And then, I took a taxi.”

“Continue on with your story!”

Shen Shaoqian gave me an innocent and sneaky Mona Lisa smile. “And then, I’m having breakfast here?”

Immediately after his statement, Suyang threw a cushion at him. “So you’re saying...you completely forgot that you caused a ruckus in the middle of the night and got on top of Goldfish?

“What do you mean got on top…” I was surprised, “d-don’t believe him. It’s…”

Surprisingly, Shen Shaoqian seemed more stunned than I was. He leaned back and exclaimed. “I got on top of her?! Oh God! How drunk was I to do this…”

“What are you trying to say, huh? Shen Shaoqian comrade!” I gritted my teeth. I should’ve thrown him out the door while he was unconscious yesterday, regardless of how difficult it might’ve been.

“My head is still spinning. So don’t get offended by what I say. Normally, I would only bother Suyang. But I drank so much that I forgot you were living here too… sorry.”

After hearing Shen Shaoqian’s words, I gave Suyang a pitiful look.

“Don’t look at me like that! You’re not allowed to pity me.” Suyang rolled his eyes. “Also, are you like this because of her? This time, were you cheated money or body?”

Huh? Was it really a good idea to interrogate him like that in front of me? But although it was awkward, I was too curious to leave. I remained to find out what happened.