Chapter 127 - 128

Chapter 127: Anson’s POV

As I looked at my cell phone, I saw my reflection. This wasn’t the first time that I had to remind myself I was Lin Yixin from now on.

I had to go through a lot in order to get rid of the Anson that Suyang despised to become the Lin Yixin that he loved.

We had been apart for over twenty years. Now, I could finally return to his side. When I saw Suyang anxiously waiting for me with open arms at the main entrance of the apartment building, I knew that the 20 year wait was worth it.

“Where did you go?” Suyang rushed over warily. He grabbed me and pressed my head against his chest.

You have no idea how many times I had dreamt of this reunion.

I slowly lifted my shaky arms and hugged him back. It was strange. Earlier, when I had switch souls with Lin Yixin, I wasn’t the slightest bit nervous. But now, I couldn’t stop trembling.

“I’m sorry, I made you worry.” I blissfully breathed in all of Suyang’s scent. I felt intoxicated.

“Have...you decided?” Suyang’s voice was a bit shaky.

I released him and passionately gazed into his eyes, “I’ve decided. I will not leave you. I’m not going to leave this lifetime. I’m never going to separate away from you.”

Yes. I shall forever stay by his side as Lin Yixin!

“That’s my goldfish! I knew you would make the correct decision.” Suyang smiled. Then, he lowered his head and planted a light kiss on my forehead.

“You didn’t return for the entire night. I nearly had a heart attack. How’s your wrist now?” Suyang was analyzing my injury like I was a precious valuable.

Oh yeah, I was the one who shoved Lin Yixin.

I knew that Grandmother Meng was going to confront Suyang and Lin Yixin last night. As a result, I had been concealing myself in their apartment as a spirit. When I heard that Suyang was going to take Lin Yixin out for dinner, I knew it was going to ruin my plan. So, I deliberately shoved her down the stairs to stop them from leaving the apartment.

The wrist injury was nothing.

“It’s fine now. I think I’m ok.” I tried my best to suppress the surge of emotions within me. I tried to pretend I was calm as I pulled my hand back.

“Alright. Let’s go home first.”

H-home? I’ve been waiting for Suyang to say this word to me for far too long. It caught me off guard and took quite a moment for me to recover. Then, I nodded enthusiastically, “Yes. Let’s go home!”

When I got to the entrance, Xiazhi tried to block me. I knew he was Xialing’s older brother. Hence, before I left, I purposely told Yuxiang to keep a close eye on Xialing. I didn’t want her to ruin my plan.

As for Xiazhi, he was no threat. He was merely a ghost. There was nothing he could do. Plus, if I wanted to, I had the ability to make him disappear so that he wouldn’t even be able to live as a ghost. However, Xialing would go insane and that was not something I would like to deal with right now.