2 | ℱ𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒟𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑜 ℳ𝒶𝓁𝒻𝑜𝓎.

"Rip you apart"

My body twitches as I have the worst nightmare ever, i feel my body sweating and i growl. Snakes eating me covers my dreams. Panic smears in me as i try and wake myself up, quickly sitting up and breathing heavily when i succeed, i instantly regret it as my body still hurts.

Slowly laying back down, my body sighing. "I will kill that bitch.." i swear as i feel anger swirling in me.

I notice my back and stomach are completely filled with bandages, wrapped around my slim body. My eyes wide open when i realise someone must've seen my mark.

Quickly looking around, trying to figure out who's helped so i can kick their ass to make sure they won't utter a word to anyone about it.

"You talk in your sleep, you know that?" I hear from the darkness of the room.

I'm not in my dorm. I'm in someone else's room. Fuck. Some sick sociopath probably caught me and now wants to eat me for dinner. I'm so stupid, i should've really fed my cat before i walked out today. Maybe this is my karma, I'm sorry Nico.

"I won't eat you" The voice says sounding offended, fuck, I said my thoughts out loud again. "Look just tell me where i am before i decide to get up and find out myself" i say tiredly.

"I'm sure you're not like a vampire or a unicorn or something- And even if you were who doesn't like unicorns? They are pretty and I'm sure they are nice too-"

"I'm not a fucking unicorn" They say and stop me from continuously talking.

"Okay, well you didn't have to crush my hope at least" I say and sit back up slighly.

The person refused to show himself to me, but he did answer everything i wanted to know. He informed me that I'm in a hidden room, away from everyone else because he didn't want me seen by the teachers when he saw my mark.

I scoff at him, leaning my head against the bed frame after a few hours of just talking. "Well, thank you for helping me" I say with a small smile.

"But if you say a word, I wont hesitate to kill you" I mutter, slowly closing my eyes. I hear him chuckle and i can just imagine his smirk.

"As if you could, you're annoying. Go back to sleep, you witches are so ungrateful" he says, slightly amused.

I frown and shake my head "I'm grateful, some people just dont show their real feelings" I say and there's a moment of silence. Seems like my words hit him. I'm about to apologize before i hear him move. "Feelings are for the weak" I hear him say.

I try and see the person but the room is only lit enough for me to see the bed that i lay on, the rest of the room covered with shadows and darkness due to the midnight's shine through the window. I soon give up and stare at the ceiling as me and the boy are in a comfortable silence, before i break it. "I agree" I mutter to him, understanding.

"Feelings cause nothing but trouble, but I'm lucky. I don't feel them as vividly as you, some even don't fathom me" He says and I smile a little out of curiosity.

"What? Are you like a sociopath or something?" I ask and joke but the silence gets suddenly dark as there's no reply, making me drop my smile.

Fuck.

"If you try and escape I can easily tie you up, I'm not letting you see how to get into this room, I plan on keeping it hidden" He mutters and there's shivers down my spine as i hear his voice suddenly become deeper.

"You don't have to worry, i do not plan to leave anytime soon, especially when my spine feels like it's broken" i reply and scoff. "Do you always help girls that fall off the stairs and then threaten to tie them up?"