34 I 𝓐𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮

Guess who joins the story?? :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Two months later.*

-

-

-

"Maybe it'll help if you get further support..psychologically." The nurse tells me as I lay in the Hogwarts AID bed.

"What makes you say that?" I ask bitterly, the whole section of the room is destroyed. There are broken beds, ripped bedding, broken windows.

She looks around. She looks at me, at my crazy messy hair, my skin that I haven't washed in days. She looks at my tired eyes although I was in a deep sleep for nearly sixty days.

I can already hear what her thoughts must be.

Poor girl. She's having a total mental breakdown.

The war must be a lot for her.

She isn't fit to be a leader. How is she so easily scattered?

"Do you have any family that we can call to pick you up dear? Maybe you should have a break for this semester." She says, the pity in her eyes make me want to rip my nails out.

"She does." A voice calls, the man reveals himself confidently before sitting in the corner of my bed. The nurse nods before walking away.

"You have to be kidding me." I whisper, my eyes widen. He smiles at me, the vision is warm.

"Aurora." Sirius Black puts his hand on mine.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, have you seen what they wrote about me in the paper?" I muttered, pulling my hand away. "Why are you even here? Harry hasn't visited, no one has."

"They're studying." He mutters, putting his hand onto mine once again, this time holding it with warmth. I want to smile at it, but my face doesn't seem to move.

"Studying?" I say, my voice hoarse and raspy.

"But..we are at war. What are the reports? Have the Sinners won?"