38 I 𝓐 𝓜𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

Ooooh-Do I smell a story shift?

...This is going to be gory guys. Love you. 

You have been warned.

---

I breathe heavily, my mind is too occupied by grief. By sadness.

So suddenly, I feel that sadness turn into rage.

I sit up silently, my eyes scattering around the DeathEaters that are on that stadium where teachers ate. My face is blank of any emotion, and my heart stops as I feel empty. 

I grab my knife. 

"Get him to the hospital wing." I mutter quietly, getting up, my eyes not leaving the DeathEaters, their leader in the middle. It's as if they are waiting for me. 

Dean looks at them before meeting my gaze. He's supposed to grab me, pull me out of here before I do anything I regret. That was the plan, keep me in a calm state so my powers don't explode onto the walls. However, he doesn't do that. 

Instead, his face turns serious. "Let's go." He instructs, everyone is still crying as they start to walk out-My team carrying Noah out, the professors trailing behind them.

Harry stares at me for a while, but he doesn't say anything before walking away-Closing the doors. 

"Lock it." I muttered.

There's a click of the doors echoing through the hall. I walk closer to those who oppose me. My stance is strong, unbreakable. I feel as though I have turned to stone.

I stand before them, waiting. 

"Come on." I say, signalling with my fingers for them to come forward. I don't see their faces, but they give each other looks before one of them walks down to me. 

He immedietly points his wand at me and just as he's about to say a spell, my knife meets his fingers-Cutting them right off with one swing. The DeathEater drops to the ground whilst screaming and holding his bloody hand. 

I turn to the others, waiting for another.

Another DeathEater walks down, he looks hesitant. I titled my head to the side.

"Are you afraid?" I ask quietly. 

The DeathEater shakes his head frantically. 

I nodded before firmly getting hold of my weapon, running to him. The DeathEater runs away but I manage to grab the back of his head, pulling him into the middle next to his friend. The tip of my knife meets his arm, and I purposefully trail it up just for it to hurt more. He groaned, dropping to the ground just to get away. He holds his arm and is about to get up and run again but I step harshly onto his leg-Stopping him. 

"I thought you said you weren't afraid?" I taunted, leaning over as he turns and stares at me. "You lied to me??.." I almost pity him. "I reeeeally don't like liars."

"I didn't know he was your friend..." He begins to cry. I pouted at him. "Awww, you didn't? Damn, I get it then." I nod. "I mean, you didn't know. Mistakes happen." I shrugged.

"You're crazy!!" He cries out, removing his mask. "Look! It's Henry!! I..I didn't even see him there. I'm sorry, Aurora!"

My eyes narrow at him. The same Henry we kidnapped accidently in the train, the same one who I met at a Death Eater party when I went with Draco and he supported me in calming him down.

My face doesn't show any reaction, instead I stab him deeply into his leg. Henry immedietly screams profanities. A gasp leaves me, I cover my mouth with shock. "Oh noooo...Ooops, sorry." I smiled. "I didn't see your leg there."