63 | 𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼

"Do you like that?"

Love isn't gentle.

Yet arguably, it's something you get born with. The second you lay your little head on your mother's chest and hear her heart beating-You are loved-Capable of loving. That beat that goes like a drum into your ear-It's all a reminder.

Badoom..badoom..badoom-It means, I love you...I love you...I love you.

Hatred though, that's different.

Hatred is something you learn to taste-The blood, it's acid. I can't explain the feeling of having love being your primary emotion-It is everywhere, in the way you walk, the way you smile. I used to feel it in the tips of my fingertips, and whenever I touched someone-They would feel the softness of it.

Now, I am something different-Not because I was forced into it, not because it was expected of me.

I am this because I chose to be this.

And I am disgusting.

"RUN! RUN, IT'S AURORA!" One reporter shouts, running from his desk into the nearby exit as I stand there, back straight.

I scan everyone in the room, turn to Zane. "Now."

Mattheo doesn't hesitate to take out his wand and point it at a nearby woman-"Avada Kedavra."

She drops to the ground. Zane starts to do the same on the right of me, soon I am walking down the room-Books flying everywhere, paper and pens. Things are getting destroyed.

I then look down, a woman dying from a Septumsempra spell-Zane, no doubt. She looks to be the same age as me. Blood drips from her mouth, she's struggling to breathe and I can't help but lean down and smile softly at her.

"Now what are you doing here?" I coo, my fingers holding her name tag and position which makes the moment a lot more sweeter for me. "Daiyu Chang, an apprentice."

I can't help but chuckle, meeting her eyes. "Chang, of course. I am so sorry for the loss of your sister."

Daiyu looks murderous whilst staring at me-It makes me smile even brighter. What are the odds of meeting another family of the girl that stripped me of my dignity? This girl looks younger than me, probably by two years. I catch her grabbing her wand from the corner of my eyes.

"Go on.." I smirk, pulling her hand to my face and sticking the tip of her wand into my neck. "Kill me...Kill me like I killed your poor older sister. I wonder-was she a role model to you? Did she take care of you when your parents couldn't?" I almost pouted. "I took away everything you cared for-Cho died..slowly. Crying. Crying for someone to save her, perhaps her sister-And yet you couldn't."