3 | 𝒾𝓂 𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉

"I wont hesitate to hurt you"

"Get them!" I hear Filch shout as he runs after me in the hallways, i laugh my ass off as i run much faster than him, giggling to myself while other students move quickly out the way.

I look around to see my companions, bumping into my sides at the end of the hallway, we quickly take a turn and continue our runaway while we try and not get attacked by Filch on our tails.

I see Draco standing on the side, leaning against the wall as he talks to other Slytherins, he notices us in distress and frowns in confusion before Filch shouts at him to grab us.

I gasp and try to run to the other side so he doesn't have the time to catch me but he quickly grabs my hand and stops me, i look over at him, breathing heavily, trying to shake his hands away from my body as now he pulls my sides towards him, forcing our bodies onto each other.

"Caught you.." he whispers and taps my chin upwards so i look at him, little did he know i was smiling wickedly.

"Oh did you now?" I ask and use full force to stomp onto his foot, he groans in pain and i take the opportunity to hit him into the stomach, making him lean over and place his head into my shoulder from the pain, his face against my chest.

I look down at him puzzled before smiling slightly. "It's okay" i whisper and caress his neck up to his head. I then smirk and grab onto his hair, pulling him off of me. "On to your feet" i laugh and kick him in the legs, making him do as i ask.

I wink at him as he clutches his stomach, looking up at me with a pained yet angry face. Oh boy was i going to get it after he finds me.

I quickly start running away again, seeing Filch catch up and grab Draco up from the floor, encouraging him to keep going after pushing him towards our direction.

They keep running and soon we reach the stairs, I struggle and grab Fred's hand as i can't keep up with them. "You have longer legs, you asshole!" i shout at him and he scoffs as he drags me. "You think you're the only one?" He replies and i frown before i burst out laughing when i realise he's holding onto George's hand and he's dragging the both of us.

"Shouldn't have eaten those cupcakes" i say as we reach the top, Fred shakes his head smiling and hitting me across the back of my head. "You shouldn't have made them" He says and George pulls me to him. "You asked for them dumbass" he defends, we soon look forward and all three of us swear under our breath as we realise we are trapped on top of a roof .

"Shit" We all say in unison.

I step forward but that soon turns into running when i hear loud footsteps coming near, i turn around from the spot i stopped at, if i went any closer i would surely fall off the roof and into my death. I face the crowd, Draco and Blaise with their other minions grab onto Fred and George. I look around them trying to plan an escape. Filch grabs onto George as he tries to get away with more force and Draco steps forward, we stare at each other knowing I'm the only one left. "No running away from me now" He says and smirks at me.

I gulp, knowing I'm fucked. "L-Look..we can at least talk about this" i mutter and then get a crazy idea, turning back i stare at the high height and laugh to myself, then I look down back at him from where i was standing on the ledge. "You don't have to do this Malfoy, I'm innocent"

"Vaperia.." He says warning me as if he figured out what I'm thinking. I smirk slightly, looking then at Fred and George who are laughing and smirking at me, shaking their heads at my tactics while they give up on trying to get away.

"Well, see you in hell boys, don't miss me too much" i shout and salute them with my two fingers, quickly spreading my arms wide, leaning my body backwards and making myself fall from the roof as my only escape.