54 I 𝓦𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓻𝓾𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂.

"Aurora?"

I am tired.

"Aurora? Look at us."

I am..so so incredibly tired.

"AURORA"

A hand gets clasped on my shoulder. I turn to find Dean staring at me with a worried expression. And whilst I come back to reality, I find that everyone is here. Everyone is in the room. Charlotte is next to the Weasley twins who are staring at me, standing next to the bookshelves. Hermione and Harry. Neville. Luna. Nicole. Ron. Blaise-Everyone.

They are standing in a circle around me. I never noticed them come in.

Noah is in a wheelchair, his legs wrapped in a soft blanket. His expression is that of a dead man, or close to it.

"Aurora..What are you doing?" Charlotte asks, looking down at my hand. I follow her vision, and find that I am holding the bottle of poison between my fingers-It's lid gone. "I wondered how it smelled." I laugh, trying to joke around and placing the poison back on the shelf. "It stinks."

"I told you guys.." Neville mutters. Draco is sitting on his desk, drinking his whiskey whilst looking at the scene in front of him. "Told you what?" My voice is high pitched and positive.

"Stop pretending already, Aurora." Hermione has tears in her eyes.

"What?" I frowned, though I am fearing truth shall slither from his mouth in front of everyone.

"You want to die." Dean frowns. 

"I want to die?" I laughed, but no one joins me. "What a stupid thing to suggest-"

"Aurora." Draco suddenly voiced, dark and scary. I gulped hard, standing my ground. "Draco."

"The leader of the Order Of The Phoenix is suicidal." Henry mutters from the darkest of corner of the room. We all turn to him in surprise, they're now shouting over each other-Arguing about if they should attack or not.

"Are we just going to stand here? Attack him!" Harry shouted.

"He won't do anything, he knows he's out numbered." Blaise argues.

"DeathEaters are probably swarming Hogwarts right now!" Nicole panics. Henry puts his hand out, "I am here for a reason."

"The leader of the Order Of The Phoenix is suicidal."

I stare at the ground, unable to say anything but shake my head. No. No. No.

"It's not true!" I explode out of frustration, the black hole inside my chest is now seeping into the ground.

Draco is suddenly in front of me, holding my arms tightly. "It's true. You know it is. What happened at the train station, Vaperia? Hmm?"

"Yeah..What happened at the train station, Malfoy?" I whispered, glaring. Draco bites the inside of his cheek. "Nothing happened." He replies, answering my secret question.

"You let go of Noah." Blaise says, sitting on the floor.

"To save you." I retoiled.

Nicole frowned. "You let go even when you didn't have to.."

"We were too heavy. I was too heavy. Letting go was-" "-She closed the trapped doors.." Noah says now. I glared at him, not believing he would betray me so.

"To save you!" I shouted in anger.

"You closed them knowing you'll be trapped with a literal killer!" Noah shouted back, sitting in a wheelchair that I created for him.