37 I 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓰

I hold the knife in my hand, my target is their leader

"NOO!" Suddenly there's a voice heard from behind him. He nonchalantly turns around and sees Crabbe looking down at his best friend.

"Hey you!" I shout, in front of him.

The man turned back to me, titled his head to the side in curiosity.

My eyes widen.

I recognise such action.

"Mattheo?.." My stance is immedietly straighter, my body feels strong and my mark is burning with strange excitement. "Zane?"

"You..." Is all I hear before I smirk and attack him. My knife is about to dig deep into his chest but he grabs my wrist and pushes me away.

Then it starts, my punches try to meet his mask, my kicks, but he always blocks them.

It makes me frustrated. "Come on! Hit back!" I successfully punch him the face.

Time stops. His face moves to the side from the impact.

"Oh.." I let out before patting his mask. "Ooops, sorry." I chuckle innocently.

The man straightens up before suddenly grabbing my neck with full force. My hand grabs onto his wrist, trying to make him stop as I back away. "Wait-I can't-" My breathing becomes harsher as his grip on me tightens. I try to turn, look at my friends and ask for help but I cannot speak.

He turns swiftly on the spot, pointing his wand to Crabbe before muttering out a curse.

I feel goose bumps fall onto every part of my body, and it gets a lot colder as I stare in utter shock.

"Avada Kedavra."

Crabbe's eyes widen with horror before getting hit, he stands there with pain.

Then drops.

Fear. Fear and terror. It is all I feel. It is all I see. It is all I taste.

His head turns back to me. I bring the knife back to his face, this time stabbing it into his mask with full force. He falls back, groaning. I kick him in the stomach with all my strength making him stumble onto the wall.

It's like something completely came over me, my mark becoming me. I glare at him as I grab the knife from the floor and run to him. My hand draws back, ready to puncture through his stomach.

His wand appears under my chin, titling it up and forcing me to look up at his eyes that have holes in the mask for. My knife only punctured a little bit of the mask, and it seems it didn't meet his skin.

I frowned, my brain not understanding what I'm seeing.

No.

"Your eyes.."