5 | 𝒯𝒽𝑒 ℳ𝒶𝓇𝓀

"Suck mine"

I run across the grass that's in front of the beautiful school, smiling as i feel the soft breeze kiss my skin, sun softly shining onto my face as my dark hair flows behind me, hair that usually goes down to my waist.

"You look like a princess!" I hear Blaise shout from behind me where the rest of our friends are sitting, all on the grass as they watch me flirt with nature.

The air sings as i stop, admiring the view before opening my arms out and closing my eyes, my nose dissecting every scent, the way the grass moves, flowers grow, lakes swish, as if it was right next to my ears. I take a deep breath, smelling every little detail surrounding me, as if i saw them though i was blind, the tree branches move, the clouds breathe, water dancing along. It's always been this way, feeling as if my body was part of nature, my parents always locked me up in my room, telling me it was too dangerous to go outside because the "stinky men" as I'd like to call them, would catch me.

I remember i used to always sneak out while everyone was sleeping, going through a secret passage way i made for myself and running to the woods as my house stood right next to it. I played with the animals, they never tried to harm me, protecting me with their every force, unlike humans. Human's are the one's that made me crawl inside my blankets and fear, though i never showed it.

Opening my eyes, i try and shake off my thoughts. Turning back i run towards the group. "Everyone watch for your heads!" I shout with humour and I jump at them, they all scream and i put all my weight onto them as my body hits them, laughing my ass off with the girls when they get me off of them, Harry does it more rough than others making me lean onto Noah, i smile at him and suddenly Blaise pushes Nicole to the side, she growls and Charlotte helps her with attacking him to the ground, soon all 8 of us are fighting on the grass floor and screaming when our weight gets unbearable on each other.

"Dean get your hand off my ass!" I hear Hermione scream, trying to turn around "That's not mine, I'm right here" He says while having Nicole in a headlock next to me, i laugh as Ron shoots up and moves quickly away when Hermione slaps him. "It was you, Ron! You did that on purpose!"

After a while we are all wheezing on the floor, some laying on top of each other, not being able to breathe when Charlotte grabs Noah's balls by accident while she was play fighting.

"I'm so sorry!" She says, her cheeks red as a tomato and she looks down while in front of him, he smiles at her and keeps reassuring its okay, however when she nods and moves away, he makes a pained face and puts his hand on his privates, me and Noah look at each other before we burst out laughing.

"Do you think unicorns are real?" Nicole asks while laying her head on Blaise as he stares down at her, he smiles before quietly replying. Charlotte lays on Dean and i play with Noah's hair as i lay on Harry. Hermione and Ron awkwardly staring at each and Blaise then judges them with his eyes as there's a smirk on his face. "You guys should just fuck at this point" he says and i quickly kick him.

"Don't tease them Blaise, they are having a romantic moment" Nicole says and i agree "Yeah, not everyone will admit their feelings towards each other, some even hide it by pretending to hate that person" i mutter casually, continuing the way i played with Noah's hair, smiling slightly as it tickles my hand.

I notice the growing silence and i frown, confused, looking up i see that everyone is staring at me with a surprised look. "What?" I ask and they look at each other, some clearing their throats and turn to continue what they were doing.

Ignoring their weird acts, i compliment Noah "Your hair so soft" i mutter making him smile, turning to me. We were all hanging out together as we finished all of our classes, dying to have some fresh air and enjoy each other's company because of the stress of today, learning how to fly was an issue for me because it felt like i always did something wrong, which resulted in me face palming the ground many times.